JNU CBEE 2018 Counselling
The Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination JNU CBEE 2018 is an entrance exam for Master in Science study courses and programmes. This exam is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University. The exam CBEE 2018 takes place on a national level yearly in the month of May.
Eligibility Criteria for JNU CBEE 2018
All applicants who have finished their under graduation study programme and have attained graduate degree in subjects like physics, biology, agriculture, veterinary and fisheries science are qualified to appear in the CBEE 2018 exam.
The study programmes which are offered by Jawaharlal Nehru University through JNU CBEE 2018 exam are as follows –
• Mater of science (M.Sc.) in bio technology
• Mater of science (M.Sc.) in Agriculture
• Mater of Veterinary science (M.V.Sc.) in bio-technology
• Mater of Technology (M.Sc.) in bio-technology
Counselling of JNU CBEE 2018
• All applicants are needed to make note that only such candidates who have passed graduation exam and cleared JNU CBEE 2018 are eligible for counselling of JNU CBEE 2018.
• It is mandatory for all qualified applicants to bring the counselling letter of JNU CBEE 2018 at the time of appearing for counselling.
• The counselling is an admission process and seat allotment for the applicants who have successfully qualified the JNU CBEE 2018 exam.
• The seat allotment and admission of an applicant will be done on the basis of merit list of the exam JNU CBEE 2018 only.
• All shortlisted applicants who are to appear for the counselling will have to submit the part of admission fee as an initial deposit at the time of counselling of JNU CBEE 2018 and final payment at the time of admission.
• All applicants have to mention their option of colleges and study programme, if candidate doesn’t mention the choice of college and course at the time of counselling of JNU CBEE 2018 he/she will not be considered for admission.
Seat allotment of JNU CBEE 2018
• All the applicants need to make note that seat allotment of JNU CBEE 2018 will be done on the basis of the merit and scores attained by the applicants. The marks obtained in the entrance exam is the only way to get admission.
• All applicants will have to make the initial amount of Rs. 5000 for general candidates and Rs. 2500 for other category at the time of counselling of JNU CBEE 2018. If any candidate fails to deposit the initial amount of fee at the time of counselling then he or she will not be able to get admission.
• All applicants need to check the official website of JNU CBEE 2018 regularly for recent development regarding the counselling.
• The results of JNU CBEE 2018 will be declared by the end of the month June 2018. The result will be announced on the website in the online mode only.
• The JNU CBEE 2018 exam took place on 19th May 2018. The counselling dates will be declared shortly after the commencement of JNU CBEE 2018 exam on the official website.
Jawaharlal Nehru University official website: www.jnu.ac.in