KAPL Recruitment 2016-17: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) invites Application from committed, dedicated and honest candidates for the post of Agrovet Sales Representative on Temporary Basic. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 9th June 2016. You can read more details and information such as significant dates, selection process, how to apply, application fees, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, name of the post and number of vacancies.
Organization: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)
Name of the Post: Agrovet Sales Representative
Current Vacancies: 12
Scale of Pay: Rs. 13000/-
Age Limit: 26 years
Qualification: Graduate in Science/ Commerce/ Arts
How to Apply: Offline Application Mode
Application fees: Nil
Selection Method: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 9th June 2016
KAPL Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 12 vacancies
Details of the Post:
The name of the designation and number of vacancies are as cited below:
• Agrovet Sales Representative – 12 vacancies
Scale of Pay: Agrovet Sales Representative – Rs. 13000/-
• Agrovet Sales Representative – 26 years
• Age relaxation is as per Govt rules and regulation. (SC/ST Candidates : 5 years and OBC Candidates : 3 years)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• The applicants who wish to apply for the post of Agrovet Sales Representative should have a graduate in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from reputed University/Institution.
• Candidate must have minimum one year experience in selling Pharma Products in any pharmaceutical company.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with original Document & one set of copy in respect of qualification & experience.
Selection Method: The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 9th June 2016.
Last Date: The Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 9th June 2016.
Click Here for Recruitment Advt details.
Click Here to Download Application Form.