Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test for admissions into engineering colleges located in the state for a day as well as evening colleges. This exam will be for admitting students in 3rd semester for a first year Architecture course under later entry. This exam will be conducted in the month of May 2018.
Eligibility for Karnataka Diploma CET 2018
To apply for Diploma CET candidates are required to follow the eligibility criteria, which is as below:
• Candidates applying for this exam need to be only diploma holders from a recognized university or educational boards.
• It is mandatory that only Indian citizens need to apply for this exam.
• It is essential that as these admissions are for Architecture course applicants have to write NATA examination.
• For further more eligibility criteria pleases refer to the notification of KDCET 2018.
Age Limit in Karnataka Diploma CET 2018
Applicants of Diploma CET 2018 need to be above 18 years of age and under 22 years of age, which is essential.
Registration Fees for Karnataka Diploma CET 2018
Candidates appearing for Diploma CET 2018 has to pay a registration fee of 650/- if they are of general, OBC categories and in the case of SC/ST categories need to pay an amount of 500/-. Applicants have to download the bank challan from the official site and submit the printouts along with a sufficient amount in “State Bank of Mysore”. Then in the bank, they will retain a copy with them and return two other copies to candidates only.
Process of Application for Karnataka Diploma CET 2018
In the process of applying for Diploma CET, examination candidates have to follow below guidelines:
• First the candidates are required to visit the official website of KEA that is www.kea.nic.in
• Next, check the link “Diploma CET-2018” present in the site and click on it.
• Now you will find the page of the application form, fill all the necessary details correctly. Application forms with wrong details are not considered.
• After that, you will be receiving an application ID along with password to the email-id which mentioned in the form.
• Next step is to login to the site with these details and upload passport size photo and signature of applicant only.
• Then submit the application form after verifying all the details.
• Then you will get the link to download challan and take its printout.
• The last step is to pay the registration fee by submitting challan in any branch of “State Bank of Mysore” only.
Syllabus in Karnataka Diploma CET 2018
Diploma CET 2018 syllabus will be updated in the notification. There will be 180 questions with exam duration of 3 hours.
Important Dates of Karnataka Diploma CET 2018
Following are the important dates for applying, examination and results of Diploma CET 2018:
• Online applications will be available from 2nd week of May 2018.
• Online applications will be closed in the last week of May 2018.
• Last date to pay will be in the 1st week of June 2018.
• Hall tickets will be available online in the month of June 2018.
• The exam will be conducted online in the month of July 2018.
The exact dates will be updated soon.