Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling
All applicants who have cleared in Karnataka PGCET 2018 entrance examination need to apply for Karnataka PGCET 2018 counselling which is going to take place in the month of August 2018. Applicants will get seat allotted according to the rank they have achieved in the merit list of Karnataka PGCET 2018.
Counselling process of Karnataka PGCET 2018
1. Verification of documents
All successful applicants who have cleared the Karnataka PGCET 2018 exam will have to report to the respective helpline centre in order to verify their documents. Candidates must provide original documents which are mentioned below along with photo copies of the same. Applicants who are from Non-Karnataka category or GATE qualified candidates or from sponsored quota or QIP category or part time quota applicants need to report at the Bangalore centre for their documents verification on specified date and time. Once the documents are verified, all successful applicants will be given a verification slip and a unique password. In case of any fault or mismatch in details of verification slip is found by the applicants, he/she must report the same to Chief Nodal Officer of their Helpline Centre.
- Registration for counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2018
All applicants must register online with the help of the application number of Karnataka PGCET 2018 and a unique password.
- Option Entry
Candidates need to fill in the options online once the options are filled they can take a printout of detailed option work sheet which comprises of Group, Type, college, option number, course description. There is no limitation on the number of options which are to be entered by the applicants.
- Mock seat allotment
With the help of this mock seat allotment, candidates can get the idea about the procedure of admission through the Karnataka PGCET 2018 seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment for Karnataka PGCET 2018
Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the merit list of the Karnataka PGCET 2018.
Documents required by the candidates at the time of Karnataka PGCET 2018 counselling
• Application form for Karnataka PGCET 2018
• Admission Ticket Karnataka PGCET 2018
• Copy of challan used for payment of fee for Karnataka PGCET 2018
• Two passport sized photos taken recently.
• Marks sheet of class 10th.
• Marks sheet of class 12th
• Marks Sheet of all years or semesters of the last qualified degree.
• Certificate of degree, provisional certificate of degree or course completion certificate.
• Certificate of study in case of candidate is from Karnataka
Other documents if required
• Original GATE score card if the applicant is from GATE qualified category
• Caste certificate, Caste income certificate or Income certificate issued by officer with a rank not less than a Tahasildar, in case the applicant is from Karnataka.
• If the admission is taking place on the basis of domicile of Parent then study certificate of parent or hometown certificate of parent or domicile certificate of parent or employment certificate of parent or cumulative record of parent or mark card of parent will be required.
• For applicants who are from Hyderabad-Karnataka Reservation category, they need a relevant certificate obtained from the Assistant Commissioner of the location.
Karnataka Examination Authority Official website: kea.kar.nic.in