Karunya Entrance Examination is conducted every year by Karunya University to invite applications into Undergraduate Engineering courses. This is a National Level Examination and is conducted in offline mode only and not a computer based examination. Karunya University is located in Coimbatore and is one of the best educational institution that provides UG Engineering courses.
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2019
It is essential for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for KEE 2019:
• Applicants who wish to apply for KEE need to complete and pass their 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent examination from the recognized university or educational board of State or India.
• Candidates need to score at least 60% as aggregate marks in their 10+2.
• It is also required that candidates need to study Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics as mandatory subjects in 10+2.
Age Limit for KEE 2019
It is necessary that candidates applying for the examination of Karunya Entrance Exam will be eligible to apply only if they are above 17 years but upper age should not above 21 years.
Registration Fees for KEE 2019
To write the examination of Karunya University Entrance Exam 2019 can pay the application fee either in the Online or Offline mode. Candidates who wish to make the payment of 700/- as registration fees in online mode will be provided with the PIN. In the case if applicants are wishing to pay in offline mode then have to draw a DD of 800/- in favor of ‘THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY” payable at Coimbatore.
Process of Applying in KEE 2019
Candidates can select one of the two modes that is either Online or Offline to apply for KEE. Below is the step-by-step process to apply for Karunya University Entrance Exam:
• Candidates can purchase the application forms at the specified centers or by sending the required amount through DD.
• Once the application forms are available read the instructions carefully mentioned in the information brochure that is provided along with the form.
• Now fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes.
• Then paste the recent passport size color photograph.
• Once the application form is filled completely send it to “Karunya University, Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore-641 114, Tamil Nadu”.
• Applicants can also apply for the exam through online mode by visiting the official website which is www.karunya.edu
• Once the candidates visit the official website page they can see the link of Karunya University Entrance Exam 2019, by clicking this they will be redirected to the page of KEE 2019 Admissions.
• In this page candidates firstly has to click on registration link and click on it.
• Now by giving basic details they can register with the site.
• Next within few minutes candidates will receive login credentials to either mobile or email-id.
• Then candidates have to login with these details and fill the application form.
• Once the application form is filled candidates can submit it.
Syllabus for KEE 2019
Candidates are advised to revise the subjects of 10+2 which are Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics apart from the Ethics and General aptitude. Questions will be in the Multiple Choice format. There are totally 100 questions with time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
Important Dates in KEE 2019
Below mentioned are the important dates in the events of Karunya University Entrance Exam 2019:
• Application forms will be available in online as well as offline from the month of December 2019.
• Last date to receive application forms in both the modes is 2nd week of April 2019.
• KEE Exam date is in the last week of April 2019.
The exact dates for all the above mentioned events will be updated soon.