KLEU AIET 2018 Counselling
KLEU AIET 2018 is an exam conducted by KLE University Belgaum for admission in to undergraduate medical study programme and dental study programme. The KLEU AIET 2018 exam took place on 9th May 2018. The exam has been conducted for admission to 200 MBBS seats and 100 BDS seats in a medical and a dental college affiliated to KLE University. The counselling for KLEU AIET 2018 will start once the results are out. Counselling for KLEU AIET 2018 involves verification of documents, seat allotment, and submission of tuition fee. The result of AIET 2018 will be announced online by the exam authority on 25th May 2018. Once the exams are announced then the dates for counselling will be declared.
Process of counselling of KLEU AIET 2018
• The counselling for KLEU AIET 2018 will take place at KLE University, Belgaum.
• It is mandatory for all qualified applicants to attend the counselling in person, the admission of student will take place at the time of counselling only.
• The candidate must be accompanied by either of his/her parents or guardian at the time of counselling for KLEU AIET 2018.
• The admission to candidates will be offered according to the availability of seats for the desired course.
• During the counselling session, candidate must produce documents which are required in original as well as two sets of photo copies.
• If any applicants is not able to attend the counselling with a valid reason then he or she may authorize an individual for the purpose of representation at the time counselling, the individual must carry the authorization letter in the mentioned format in the brochure.
• If the applicant or his/her representative is not able to reach the counselling venue on time then his/her seat will be forfeited and applicant will have to accept any of the remaining seats if any.
• Students will have to submit the annual fee at the time of counselling only.
Important documents for KLEU AIET 2018
1. Call letter for counselling of KLEU AIET 2018
2. KLEU AIET 2018 Admit card
3. School certificate of class 10th and 12th
4. Transfer and character certificate from the school studied last
5. BRD and KTC class certificate in case it is applicable
6. Migration certificate if applicable
7. Affidavit on stamp paper with prescribed format dually signed by the applicant and his/her parents in the presence of Notary Public.
8. Certificate for Medical fitness
9. Certificate from the school principal mentioning no charges of ragging on the applicant in the school/college last studied.
10. Six recent passport sized photographs with applicant’s name written on backside
11. Copy of a PAN card of parent/guardian
12. Demand draft of Rs 2000 in the favour of Registrar KLE University (The demand draft must be purchased by the applicant or parent of applicant, if demand draft is purchased by someone else then an undertaking or declaration needs to be submitted as per the preformat).
In case of any query all candidates may contact
The Registrar KLE AIET 2018
Nehru Nagar, Belgaum,
Karnataka, 590 010.
KLE University Official website: kleuniversity.edu.in