Krishna University Entrance Test is an examination conducted by Krishna University every year to invite admissions into various courses. Qualified candidates will get admissions through this examination in Campus College of Krishna University, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Centre located in Nuzvid and Colleges affiliated to this University. The PG courses offered through this examination are:
PG Courses Offered by Krishna University Campus:
MA Journalism and Mass Communications, MA (English), MA (Telugu), MSc Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), MSc Electronics and Instrumentation Industry Collaborated course, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Electronics, MSc Organic Chemistry, MSc Inorganic Chemistry, MSc Botany, MSc Zoology and MCom.
PG Courses offered by Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Center:
MSc Physics, MSc Analytical Chemistry, MSc Applied Mathematics, MSc Mathematics, MSc Biochemistry, M.Com, MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Physical Chemistry.
PG Courses offered by Affiliated Colleges to Krishna University:
MA Economics, MA English, MCom, MEd, MA Telugu, MHRM, MSc Physics, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Botany, MSc Organic Chemistry, MSc Analytical Chemistry, MSc Computer Science, MSc Electronics, MSc Mathematics, MSc Microbiology, MSc Zoology, MSc Biotechnology, MA Social Work, MSc Visual Communications and PG Diploma in E-Banking
Eligibility for KRUCET 2018
Candidates applying to KRU CET 2018 will be eligible only if they meet the following criteria:
• It is essential that applicants of KRU CET need to pass their graduation with 55% of aggregate marks with relevant course.
• Candidates applying for MA Journalism and Mass Communications have to complete their graduation from any course.
• Candidates who wish to apply for M.A(English) have to complete their graduation from one of these courses that are BA / BSc / BCom / BBM, BCA, BA (OL) in Telugu / BA (OL) Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, BA with special English as elective.
• Applicants of M.A(Telugu) need to pursue their graduation with one of these subjects that are BA / BSc / BCom / BBM / BCA / Degree in Hotel Management with Telugu as a second language, BA (OL) in Telugu / Sanskrit or BA with special Telugu.
• MSc Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course apply candidates have to complete their BSc with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system or should be from B.Pharmacy.
• Candidates who desire to study MSc Electronics and Instrumentation Industry Collaborated course need to pass BSc with any one of these subjects that are Electronics / Computer Science / Instrumentation. Passed / Appeared in BTech (Electronics) BTech (Computer Science) BE (Electronics) / BE (Computer Science), BTech, (instrumentation), etc.
• Applicants who wish to pursue M.Sc Biotechnology need to complete graduation or 10+2+3 level in life sciences subjects.
• Candidates who are applying for MSc Electronics have to pass in BSc with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance.
Age Limit for KRUCET 2018
Candidates applying for KRU CET need to be above 23 years of age.
Registration Fees for KRUCET 2018
Candidates applying to KRUCET have to pay a registration fee of 330/- through DD from any nationalized bank.
Process of Applying to KRUCET 2018
Candidates need to follow below process while applying to KRU CET 2018:
• Candidates are required to download application forms from the official website that is www.krishnauniversity.ac.in
• Fill all the details correctly without any mistakes in the application form.
• Candidates are required to submit the application form along with all the enclosures including blank envelopes supplied with the application.
• Applicants have to write his / her address on the envelopes and acknowledgement card and affix postal stamps as required.
• Application form should be accompanied by one set of Photocopies of the following documents:
• a) Statement of marks of the qualifying degree examination, Provisional Certificate or Degree (If the candidate has already passed the qualifying examination)
• b) Those candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination in March / April 2013 should enclose a copy of the Hall ticket of the final year of qualifying examination or a certificate from the Principal that the candidate has completed the final year course and has appeared for the final year examination.
• c) Certificate pertaining to the reserved category from appropriate authority (if applicable)
• d) Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates claiming reservation under this category only.
• e) Date of Birth Extract from SSC/ Matriculation Certificate.
• f) Local Candidate Certificate (as applicable as per enclosed Form I or II or III or IV) if admission is claimed under Local category.
• g) T.C. and C.C. from the college where the candidate has last studied for the qualifying examination.
• h) Certificates in respect of PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP.
• All these have to be sent by registered post to the Administration office of Krishna University.
Syllabus in KRUCET 205
Syllabus for KRUCET will depend on the course the candidates are applying. Time duration of the examination is 3 hours and further information regarding the syllabus will be updated in the notification.
Important Dates in KRUCET 2018
Following are important dates in KRU CET 2018:
• Online applications will be commenced in the month of March 2018.
• Last date for applying will be in the month of April 2018.
• Hall tickets will provided in the last week of April 2018.
• Examination will be in the month of May 2018.
The exact dates of examination will be updated soon.