Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
LET is the examination conducted by Lloyd Law College situates in Noida, which is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University that is located in Meerut. This both college affiliations is approved by the Bar Council of India. The candidates who are qualified in this entrance examination will be offered admissions in this Law College and its affiliated colleges across Noida. Following are the courses offered through this entrance examination: 5 year Integrated Course of BA, LLB and 3 year Course of LLB.
Eligibility for Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
Candidates who apply for LET need to satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
• Candidates who show keen interest in pursuing 3 year LLB Course through the LET are required to pass their graduation degree or equivalent examination that is in 10+2+3 style from any recognized university or college.
• Applicants of 5 year integrated L.L.B or B.A. course are required to pass 10+2 or higher secondary education or equivalent examination from recognized educational board.
• Candidates applying for any course need to have a aggregate marks of 45% for general category students, but for SC/ST categories, it will be 40% only.
• It is essential that applying candidates need to satisfy domicile requirements.
• In addition, candidates who are appearing for final examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply for this entrance test.
Age Limit in Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
Candidates applying for LET of 5 years L.L.B. or B.A. course need not exceed 25 years and 3 years LLB course should not exceed 22 years of age. These age limits are with effect as on 1st July of the year 2018.
Registration Fees in Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
Application forms of LET in the year 2018 will be obtained on the payment of 1000/- through DD in favor of Lloyd Law College payable at New Delhi.
Process of Applying for Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
Candidates applying for LET can apply through online and offline for which process is as following:
• Application forms of LET will be obtained at the head offices of this university or can be downloaded from the official website that is www.lloydlawcollege.com
• Forms are required to be filled in black or blue ink with ballpoint only.
• Fill all the necessary details correctly and paste a recent color photograph in the space provided in the application form.
• Now pay the application fee in the form of DD and send all the required documents along with form to “The Convener of Lloyd Entrance Test for Law, Lloyd Law College Plot no – 11, Knowledge Park –II, Greater Noida – 201306 ”.
• Candidates applying through online need to visit the official website that is www.lloydlawcollege.com
• All the necessary details are to be filled in the form correctly.
• Enter mobile number and email-id of the candidate correctly, to which updates will be sent.
• Upload recent color copy of a photograph and signature, which are scanned.
• Then verify all the details and submit it finally.
• Pay registration fee in the form of DD.
Syllabus for Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
LET examination will contain total 120 questions with time duration of 1 hour 30 minutes. Each correct answer will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking. All the questions will be in a multiple choice only.
Important Dates in Lloyd Entrance Test 2018
Following are the important dates in LET 2018:
• Opening Date of online application Forms is March 2018.
• Closing Date of online application Form is April 2018.
• Last Date of Application with is first week of May to second week of May 2018.
• Expected Date of LET 3 & 5 Years Examination is first week of June 2018.
The exact date of this examination will be updated soon. For more information please refer the official website.