LSAT INDIA is the entrance examination is designed by Law School Admission Council (LSAC) so that all the Law Schools in India will use it. This test is conducted in order to provide admissions for eligible candidates in Law courses. This entrance examination will be conducted every year in the month of May. The various Law courses offered by this entrance examination are:
5 year Integrated LLB Programs
3-year LLB programs
2-year LLM course
Eligibility for LSAT 2018
Applicants of LSAT INDIA will be eligible only if they meet following criteria:
• Applicants of 5 year integrated LLB and 3 year LLB course are required to pass their 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent examination from recognized university or educational boards.
• Candidates who wish to apply for 2-year LLM course have to complete their graduation from one of the recognized university or college.
• All the applicants are required to score at least 50% of aggregate marks in their 10+2 or 10+2+3 whichever is applicable.
• Candidates who apply for this examination must be Indian citizens who satisfy the domicile requirements that are mandatory.
• Candidates who are appearing for final year of the course that is applicable are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit for LSAT 2018
Applicants should not exceed 21 years of age for integrated courses; 3 years LLB course while in the case of 2-year LLM course need not be above 25 years to become eligible for this examination.
Registration Fees for LSAT 2018
Candidates applying for the LSAT INDIA exam are required to pay a registration fees of 3800/- through DD or pay order or bankers cheque. The DD should be in favor of “NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd, payable at New Delhi or Noida”.
Process of Applying for LSAT 2018
To apply for LSAT INDIA all the eligible candidates have to follow below procedure:
• All the interested candidates have to apply for LSAT INDIA in online mode only.
• Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website page that is www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
• Fill all the necessary details correctly without any mistakes.
• Upload recent passport size color photo along with signature.
• Verify all the details once again and submit the application form.
• Take the printout of application form.
• Make the payment of application fee through DD, Pay Order or Bankers Cheque.
• Now last step is to verify all the details and submit the application form.
Syllabus in LSAT INDIA 2018
Syllabus for LSAT will cover the topics of Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Time duration of the examination will be 2 hours 20 minutes with 100 questions and paper will be in multiple choices.
Important Dates in LSAT 2018
Following are the important dates in LSAT INDIA 2018:
• Online applications will be available from 2nd week of June 2018.
• Last date for receipt of completed application forms is in the 1st week of July 2018.
• Date of Written Test and Interview will be in the 3rd week of July 2018.
• Display of Merit List on university website is in the last week of July 2018.
• Last date for Admission of First Round will be in 1st week of August 2018.
• Commencement of classes is in the last week of August 2018.
The exact dates of all the above events will be updated soon. For more information, you are requested to visit the official website.