MAH MCA CET 2017
Maharashtra Common Entrance Master of Computer Applications Examination is a State Level examination for PG courses conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Qualified students of this entrance examination will be offered admissions in the colleges that are affiliated with this university and offer MCA course. The candidates who are eligible to write this examination can appear for the test in the month of March 2017. This is a computer based online test.
Eligibility for MAH MCA CET 2017
To be eligible for MAH MCA CET candidates are required to satisfy the following criteria:
• Candidates who wish to apply for MAH MCA CET have to pass their 10+2+3 or graduation or equivalent examination from any of the recognized universities or colleges only.
• Applicants belonging to open category are required to score 50% aggregate marks and those from OBC or SC or ST or PD should have atleast 45% marks in their graduation.
• It is mandatory for all the candidates have Mathematics as one of the subject either in their 10+2 or graduation.
• Candidates pursuing their final year can also apply for this examination, but should be able to produce their certificate of passing at the counselling.
• Candidates must be Indian citizens only either with local or non-local status.
Age Limit for MAH MCA CET 2017
Candidates applying for MAH MCA CET are required to satisfy even the age limit as one of the criteria. It is essential that all those applicants of MCA should be above 21 years of age but are not required to exceed 25 years of age.
Registration Fees for MAH MCA CET 2017
Candidates applying for MAH MCA CET belonging to open category and resident of Maharastra has to pay 750/-. If the candidate resides in Maharastra but belongs to reserved category or Physically challenged then have to pay 550/-. Incase, if the candidates are not from Maharastra then they have to make a payment of 750/- towards application fee.
Process of Applying for MAH MCA CET 2017
Candidates have to apply for MAH MCA CET in online mode only and are required to follow below guidelines:
• Candidates are required to first visit the official website that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click on the link of application form.
• Then the candidates will be redirected to the registration page and after they click on this page, they will be asked to fill up all the basic details.
• Once the registration process is completed the candidate will receive the login credentials to email or mobile.
• Next step is that candidates have to login with these details to fill the form.
• Then fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
• Upload the recent color passport size Photograph and scanned signature in one of these formats JPG,JPEG/PNG with the mentioned dimensions in the specified link.
• Then pay the fee through one of the payment modes mentioned in the brochure.
• Verify and submit the application form.
Syllabus for MAH MCA CET 2017
The test duration of MAH MCA CET 2017 is about 90 minutes, with total number of questions being 50. This test is conducted in two papers consisting of 100 marks each. All the questions are in multiple choice only.
Important Dates in MAH MCA CET 201
Following are the important dates in MAH MCA CET 2017:
• Applications will be available from 1st week of February 2017.
• Last date for receiving of application forms is in the 2nd week of March 2017.
• Hall Tickets will be issued in the 3rd week of March 2017.
• Examination date is in the last week of March 2017.
The exact dates in the entrance examination will be updated soon. For more information visit official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in