Management Aptitude Test is the entrance test conducted to provide admissions in B-Schools that are located in various states across India. The qualified candidates who are eligible to pursue this course will be provided admissions in the Top B-schools in India. This entrance examination is conducted 4 times every academic year all over India. MAT 2018 examination is conducted in both Online as well Offline.
Eligibility for MAT 2018
It is essential that candidates who are interested and decided to write the entrance examination of MAT 2018 should mandatorily required to satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply:
• Applicants who wish to get eligible for this entrance examination have to essentially pass as well as complete graduation or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized University of state or India.
• It is essential that candidates should at least have a score of minimum 45% in their qualifying examination if they belong to open category, while there is a relaxation of 5% in the case SC or ST or OBC or PD candidates.
• It is mandatory that in qualifying examination English is one of the subject.
• Candidates who are appearing for final semester / year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for MAT but it is essential that results of graduation should be known by the counselling process.
• The qualified score in Management Aptitude Test will give an opportunity for candidates to eligible in various B-Schools across India.
• The percentage criteria for B-Schools varies, though MAT sore is valid.
Age Limit for MAT 2018
Interested candidates applying for MAT 2018 need to complete 21 years of age but should not cross 27 years of age.
Registration Fees in MAT 2018
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee of 1,200/- towards application fee of MAT 2018. Payment of fee can be paid through credit or Debit cards or Net Banking or DD or through form at Bulletin of MAT or CD only in cash payment. DD should be in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
Process of Applying to MAT 2018
Application for MAT must be through Online mode only while following are the instructions for process of applying:
• Applicants need to visit official website that is https://apps.aima.in/matmay17 for registration to MAT in online.
• Click on the link of application form and then complete the registration process.
• After login credentials are received on given mobile number or email-id start filing the form.
• Once the form is filled next step is to pay the required fee through one of the above mentioned modes.
• Then click on the submit button to finish the process of filling.
• If selected to pay through DD then it should be sent to the administration office of AIMA.
Syllabus for MAT 2018
The candidates who apply for Management Aptitude Test 2018 need to prepare the topics of Mathematical Ability, Intelligence and Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, Data analysis and data sufficiency and India and Global Environment. All the questions will be in Multiple Choice format only. Total 200 questions are to be completed in 150 minutes. Wrong answer carries 1/4th mark.
Important Dates in MAT 2018
Following are the important dates in MAT 2018:
• Applications will be available in the official website from the March 2018.
• Last Date to receive the completely filled in application forms is April 2018.
• Download the Admit Card after April 2018.
• Entrance Examination in paper mode is conducted on May 2018.
• Examination in Online mode is conducted on May 2018.
The exact dates in the above mentioned events will be updated soon. For further more information about MAT 2018 visit the official website www.aima.in.