MAT September 2017
As per Supreme Court of India order on 18th February 2013, Management Aptitude Test (MAT) to continue as an entrance test to PGDM institutes across India. It is a standardized test that is being administered in a successful manner since 1988 in order to largely facilitate Business Schools which is popularly known as B-Schools to screen enthusiastic candidates for admission into MBA and allied courses and programmes. It is to be highly noted that Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD has proudly approved this entrance test as a national level test in 2003. On the other hand, any B-School in the status of national or international level can consider MAT Score as an admission input sources based on the Score Cards that are issued to the candidates by the concerned authority of Govt of India. It is one of the largest tests of its special kind in the nation. The result of this particular test is regarded as candidate’s passport towards more than 600 B-schools that are spread across the nation.
Eligibility Criteria for MAT September 2017
• Graduates in any discipline are eligible for MAT.
• Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Age Limit in MAT September 2017: The age limit of the MAT applicants should be minimum 21 years but should not exceed 35 years.
Registration Fees in MAT September 2017
The candidate can personally choose one of the following modes for applying for MAT.
• Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept17 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). The payment details and its procedure are provided on the website link. Or
• Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept17 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking.
• The crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1200 should be made in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Or Application form with MAT Bulletin/CD can be obtained against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
How to Apply for MAT September 2017
Candidates are required to follow strictly the below given process while applying for MAT 2017:
• Candidates are required to apply through online mode by personally visiting official website that is http://apps.aima.in/matsept17/
• Candidates have to click on the link stating “Option for applying online for Sept 2017 MAT”. Select any one option that are upload with image or upload without image.
• Then you will be redirected to a page where it is required to fill the form with basic details and it is mandatory to have the phone number along with email-id both should be active.
• Now a login-id and password will be sent to mobile as SMS while as an email to the mail-id mentioned.
• As next step candidates have to login to the website once again with the new login credentials.
• In this page applicants have to fill the form correctly without any mistakes.
• Next it is required to upload digital scanned signature of the candidate with required size in the space provided.
• Upload the scanned recent color photograph with mentioned dimensions only in the link provided.
• Then choose the payment options and pay the required fee immediately.
• Personally verify all the details and information and submit the form.
Syllabus for MAT September 2017
Candidates have to fully revise application skills, comprehension, analytical abilities along with General Awareness in MAT 2017. Duration of the test will be 3 hours. All questions will be in Multiple Choice only.
Important Dates in MAT September 2017
• The Last Date for Online Registration is August 2017.
• The Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi is August 2017.
• The issue of admit card is after August 2017.
• Test Date: The paper based test will be conducted on September 2017 and the computer based test will be conducted on September 2017.
• Test Centre City – The test will be conducted in Major cities and state capitals.
Note: Exact dates will be updated soon and further details and information regarding this entrance examination is available on the official page.
All India Management Association Official website: www.aima.in