MITID Entrance Exam 2017
MIT Institute of Design, is located in Pune. It offers various Under Graduate as well as Post Graduate courses in Design. The Under Graduate courses of Design are of 4 year duration while PG courses of 2 year duration. Once if the students are qualified in the entrance examination they have to attend interview. The total available seat are 220 along with admissions of collaborative course. This entrance examination is conducted this year on 5th April 2017. The courses offered for UG and PG are as following:
Interior Space & Furniture Design
User Experience Design (only at PG level)
Animation Film Design
Film & Video Design
Following are courses under collaborative program with University for the Creative Arts (UK) and are:
UG Programs (4 years):
BA (Hons) Product Design (In collaboration with Middlesex University UK)
BA (Hons) Design for Industry (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
BA (Hons) Transportation Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
BA (Hons) 3D Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
BA (Hons) Graphic Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
BA (Hons) Motion Graphics & Animation (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
BA (Hons) Computers Arts (In collaboration with Abertay University UK)
Advance Diploma in Game Development (In collaboration with George Brown College Canada)
PG Program (2 years)
Mprof. Games Development (In Collaboration with University of Abertay)
Eligibility for MITID Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates are required to meet following eligibility criteria if they wish to apply for this examination:
• Candidates applying for this entrance examination for Under Graduate Design programs are required to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recoginized educational boards of India or any State.
• Applicants for PG design programs need to pass their graduation in 10+2+3 format from recognized university in any discipline.
Age Limit for MITID Entrance Exam 2017
To apply for UG and PG through entrance exam of MIT Institute of Design the lower age limit required is 16, 20 years of age respectively. The preffered upper age limit or these programs are 20 and 27 years respectively.
Registration Fees for MITID Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of 2500/- in Demand Draft in favour of “MIT ID PUNE” payable at Pune branch. Foreign Nationals have to pay $45 through DD.
Process of Applying in MITID Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates are required to follow below guidelines while they fill the application form:
• Candidates can obtain their application forms in online by visiting the official website www.mitid.edu.in.
• Login with the registration details.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph, signature in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through debit or credit card or net banking.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
• Then take printout of the application form and send it through registered post in DD to Pune branch.
Syllabus in MITID Entrance Exam 2017
In MIT Institute of Design, syllabus will be from the qualifying examination for both UG as well as PG programs. All the questions will be of multiple choice only.
Centers for MITID Entrance Exam 2017
Following are the examination centers:
Important Dates of MITID Entrance Exam 2017
Following are the important dates in MITID Admissions 2017:
• Application forms will be available from the month of December 2017.
• Last date for receipt of application forms will be in the 31st January 2017.
• Date of Examination is on 5th April 2017.
• Declaration of Result will be in third week of April 2017.
For more information visit official website.