MP B.Ed Admission 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts the competitive examination of Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Education Entrance Test. MPPEB aims at offering B.Ed courses for all the eligible students, who desire and deserve to pursue the course through this entrance examination. All the candidates with valid scores in MP B.Ed Entrance Test are given admissions in all the recognized colleges that offer B.Ed course across the state.
Eligibility for MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates who wish to pursue need to first be eligible to write MP B.Ed Entrance Test. Following is the criteria which they need to fulfill to write this examination:
• Applicants for B.Ed courses in Madhya Pradesh state are required to complete as well as pass their Graduation or Post Graduation as a qualifying examination from any recognized university of India.
• Candidates have to at least score aggregate marks of 50%, if they are belonging from Open Categories in their graduation.
• SC or ST or PD applicants have to score minimum aggregate mark of 45% either in their Graduation or Post Graduation whichever is applicable.
• It is essential that candidates should have studied their 10+2 from Science subjects only.
• Candidates applying for MP B.Ed Entrance Test need to be Indian citizens only.
• If candidates are pursuing their final year of UG or PG as per the course they are applying are also eligible to write this entrance examination.
Age Limit in MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates who are applying for B.Ed courses through the entrance test of MP B.Ed. should complete 21 years of age.
Registration Fees in MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Applicants of Open Categories for MP B.Ed Entrance Test are required to pay a registration fee of 500/-. But, those from SC or ST or PD have to pay only 250/- towards application fee. All the applicants are essential to pay fees in the online mode only.
How to Apply for MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates are required to follow below process of online mode when applying for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2018:
• Candidates those who are interested in applying for MP B.Ed Entrance Test need to apply only in online mode by visiting official website that is www.vyapam.nic.in
• First and foremost step in applying is to register in the official website.
• Once the registration process is completed, candidates will be able to receive login details to their mobile number and email-id.
• Now it is ready to start the process of filling the application form.
• In the application form, all the details are to be filled correctly without any mistakes.
• Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph as well as signature in the application form where links are provided.
• Pay the required amount of fees as mentioned in the notification through MP KIOSK.
• Finally submit the form and take the printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Syllabus for MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates have to revise syllabus relevant to their course from which they pursued their Graduation or Post Graduation when they are applying for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2018. Question paper will be in multiple choices and duration will be 3 hours.
Important Dates in MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Following are the important dates in MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2018:
• Online applications will be available in the month of February, 2018.
• Last date of submission of forms is the month of March 2018.
• Date of entrance test for MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 is in the month of April 2018.
Exact dates for all the above events will be updated soon and for more information visit the official website that is www.vyapam.nic.in