MP 10th Result 2018
The MP Board 10th Result 2018 will be announced in the last week of April 2018. The MPBSE Class 10 Results 2018 will be available on the official website of the board .i.e. mpresults.nic.in.
The class 10th examination in the state of Madhya Pradesh is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board. The class 10th exam in Madhya Pradesh is also called as the MP Matric. The Madhya Pradesh Board was established in the year 1965 under legislative council. The main office or main headquarter of the MP Board is at Bhopal which is the capital of the state. The MP Board affiliates many government schools.
Like every year this year also huge number of students has enrolled for the Madhya Pradesh board 10th public annual exam. This year as many as over four lakhs of students are going to appear for the Madhya Pradesh Matric exam. The written exams for class 10th are generally conducted in the month of March or April every year. This year the Class 10th exam will start from 1st March 2018 and will end on 5th April 2018.
The data sheet is already declared by the Madhya Pradesh Board. Last year the result of the exam was declared by the 2nd week of May. This year the Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10th Result 2018 will be announced by the month last week of May 2018 or the first week of June 2018. Here is the process to check the MPBSE 10th Class Results 2018.
Process to check MP Board 10th Result 2018
• Log on to the official website of MP Board i.e. mpresults.nic.in.
• Select the “10th Class Results 2018” link.
• Click on that MP Board Class 10th Result 2018 portal.
• Enter the Name and roll number as asked in the portal.
• Click on submit button to open your result on screen.
• Download the MPBSE 10th Results 2018
• MP 10th Class Results 2018 available at other leading portals i.e. mpbse.nic.in/results or www.jagranjosh.com or mpbse.nic.in.
The Madhya Pradesh board is expecting that the passing percentage of the candidates appearing for the Class 10th exam may go up to 94%. All the candidates are informed that by the second week of May 2018 they need to keep on checking the online website of the board.
All the Best!