MP Nursing Admission 2019
General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre-Nursing Selection Test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal aims to provide the nursing education through GNTST PNST in the state for the students who would like to pursue this course. This examination is conducted every academic year for giving the opportunity to the students of MP in the month of July 2019.
Eligibility for MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Applicants of GNTST & PNST 2019 will be eligible only if they meet below criteria:
• Candidates applying for GNTST course need to pass their 10+2 from subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized educational boards of the India or the state.
• Candidates who wish to apply for GNTST course should have an aggregate mark of at least 40% in 10+2 for those belonging to General categories, while there is a reservation of 5% marks in the case of OBC/SC/ST/PW/Widow candidates.
• Applicants of PNST course need to pass their 10+2 from subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from any recognized educational boards of the India or the state.
• Applicants those who desire to apply for PNST course should have an aggregate mark of at least 45% in 10+2 for those belonging to General categories, but there is a reservation of 5% marks in the case of OBC/SC/ST/PW/Widow candidates.
• Candidates who are appearing for 10+2 in this academic year are also eligible to write this examination, but are required to produce pass certificate.
Age Limit for MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates applying to GNTST program need to be above 17 years of age and less than 27 years if belonging to General candidates. Applicants of PNST course should have lower and upper age limits as 17 and 30 years respectively. But there is an age relaxation of 5% for all those candidates who are from OBC/SC/ST/PW/Widow.
Registration Fees for MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates applying for GNTST & PNST need to pay a registration fee of Rs. 400/-, if they belong to unreserved categories, but it will be Rs. 200/- for reserving categories. Fee has to be paid in online mode only through Master or Visa or Credit Cards also net banking option is available. But MP online kiosk fee is only Rs. 70/- which is only for reserving candidates.
Process of Applying for MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
To apply for GNTST & PNST candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates have to apply in the online only and have to visit the official website www.vyapam.ac.in
• Login with the basic registration details, then candidates will receive login details in a few minutes for the given mobile number as well as email-id.
• After receiving login credentials start filling the application form.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph, signature in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through master or visa or credit card or net banking.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
• Then take printout of the application form for future reference.
• It is to be noted that the photograph which is uploaded in the application form should be attested by gazetted officer that as to be produced in the examination centre.
Syllabus in MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Syllabus for the examination of GNTST & PNST is from 10+2 subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All the questions will be of multiple choice only.
Important Dates in MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Following are the important dates in GNTST & PNST 2019:
• Online applications will be commenced from 1st week of April, 2019.
• Online application process will be closed in 1st week of May, 2019.
• Examination is conducted on 17th May 2019.
Exact dates of examination will be updated soon. Further more information is available in the official website www.vyapam.nic.in.