MP Pre MCA 2017
Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA is an entrance examination that is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board of Bhopal. All the eligible candidates who have valid score will be offered admissions through this entrance examination in A.I.C.T.E. approved Institutions in Government, Institutions declared Autonomous by the State Government, Government Aided Institutions, Self-Financing Autonomous Institutions in M.P. and A.I.C.T.E. approved private Institutions only in MP. So all the qualified candidates will be provided with quality education in these educational institutions across Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility for MP Pre MCA 2017
Candidates applying for MP Pre MCA need to meet the below mentioned criteria:
• Candidates applying for Vyapam entrance examination are required to pass their graduation from recognized educational boards of India..
• Applicants are required to pass 10+2 from any State board, but with mandatory subject being Mathematics.
• Candidates who wish to pursue MCA course need to score minimum aggregate of 50% marks if they belong to General category in their graduation.
• Applicants belonging to SC or ST or PD or OBC need to have a minimum aggregate of 45% in their graduation.
• Candidates studying in final year or semester are also eligible to apply for this exam.
Age Limit for MP Pre MCA 2017
Candidates applying for all courses in MP Pre MCA need to complete 21 years of age, but are expected not to exceed 25 years.
Registration Fees in MP Pre MCA 2017
Candidates applying for Vyapam need to pay an application fee of 600/- if they belong to General category, while thos4 from SC or ST or OBC or PD have to pay 300/-.
Process of Applying in MP Pre MCA 2017
To apply for Vyapam 2017 candidates can apply either through offline or online mode and are required to follow below process:
• If candidates wish to apply through offline then they have to purchase the application form at the specified bank branches.
• Candidates are required to fill the application with correct details only.
• Fill the form with blue or black ball point pen and paste the photo of the candidate in the space provided.
• After filling the form, pay the required fee through any of the payment modes.
• Now send the filled in application form and DD to the address that is “Chyan Bhavan, Main Road- 1, Chinnar Park East, Bhopal – 462011”.
• Applicants are required to first visit official website that is www.vyapam.nic.in and click on the link for an application form.
• Then fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
• Next pay the fee through any one of the payment modes as per the choice.
• Now login to the site with login details and enter the fee details.
• Final step is to verify and submit the application form.
• Once the process is finished it is required to take the printout of filled in application form, DD and send to “Chyan Bhavan, Main Road- 1, Chinnar Park East, Bhopal – 462011”.
Syllabus in MP Pre MCA 2017
The syllabus in MP Pre MCA 2017 examination will consist of Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Differential & Integral Calculus, Differe4ntial & Difference Equations, Statistics, Computer Science, Logical and Numerical Ability. Time duration of the examination will be 2 hours all the questions will be of multiple choice only. Total of 100 questions are in this question paper.
Important Dates in MP Pre MCA 2017
Below are the important dates in the exam of MP Pre MCA:
• Issue of application forms in the month of March 2017.
• Last date for submission of filled in application forms during the month of April 2017.
• Date of Entrance Examination is in the month of June 2017.
Exact dates of entrance exam will be updated soon. For more information visit official website www.vyapam.nic.in