NDA & NA Exam II 2017
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) (NDA & NA II) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for admission in to Army, Navy and Air force wings for the Defence services. This NDA & NA Examination (II) will take place on in the month of September 2016 for the academic course of July 2017.
Vacancy of seats
• National Defence Academy – 320 seats
• Naval Academy cadet entry – 55 seats
• Total seats – 375 seats
Eligibility Criteria of NDA & NA Examination (II) 2017
All applicants willing to apply for the exam must make sure that they qualify the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below –
• The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin migrated to countries mentioned in the official advertisement of the exam.
• Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
• The age limit exists for the applicants, candidates who are born after 2nd January 1997 till 1st January 2000 are eligible.
• Applicants who are willing to undertake that they will not marry until the course and training is completed.
• For NDA exam the applicant has to clear 12th class exam.
• For Air Force and Navy exam the applicant will have to clear the 12th class exam in Physics and Mathematics.
Apply Procedure for UPSC NDA & NA Examination (II) 2017
In order to apply for the exam all candidates are needed to apply online on the website upsconline.nic.in. The instructions for filling up the application form is mentioned below –
• All applicants are suggested to submit only one application.
• Applicant must take great care while choosing the exam centre while filling up the online application form.
• Applicant must fill the true information in the application form, failing which the application will be cancelled.
• The last date for submission of application for the exam is 17th July 2016 after that the link of the application form will be disabled.
• The eligible applicants will be issued an e-admit card before the commencement of the exam. Applicant need to download the admit card from the website. This is the only way to obtain the admit card.
• Applicants need to provide a valid email id and a contact number.
Important points for the applicants
• The question paper will be of objective type questions only. There is a penalty for incorrect answers.
• For writing and filling up the OMR sheet at the time of the examination applicant must use black ball point pen.
• In case of any query please contact UPSC facilitation counter on working days or call on 011 2338527 / 011 2381125 / 011 23098543.
• Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
• The exam will consist of questions of maths, general ability test each for the duration of 2.5 hours.
• Applicants are needed to submit Rs. 100 as exam fee, SC/ST applicants are exempt from the payment of fee.
• At the time of filling up the exam form applicant must keep his photo scanned and signature scanned ready.
• Applicants are suggested to apply online well within the time limit instead of waiting for the last date of submission of application form.
Union Public Service Commission Official website: upsconline.nic.in