NEET 2018 Phase 2
In a recent press release by the concerned authority, it is largely decided that the NEET 2018 examination will be successfully conducted in two phases. It is to be noted that it will be the one and only entrance examination that will be conducted in strict manner this year for admissions into the MBBS and BDS courses in different Institutes and Universities within the country. It is to be remembered that those candidates who have personally appeared for the Phase I of NEET 2018 are allowed in order to directly apply for the second phase examination. On 1st May 2018, NEET Phase I 2018 examination was conducted in a successful manner for which approximately 6 lakhs students have appeared. It is indicated that NEET 2018 Second phase exam will be successfully held on 24th July 2018 plus the entire schedule will be accordingly planned.
Eligibility for NEET 2018 Phase 2
The candidates have to fullfil all the conditions presented in order to be eligible for the Phase 2 Examination.
• Aspirants must be a citizen of India or an NRI.
• Students who have cleared their 10+2 Examination with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as their core subjects and those who have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate and above from any recognised Board or University or Institute will be only eligible in order to apply for the NEET 2018 Phase 2 Exam.
Age Limit for NEET 2018 Phase 2
• Students must be between the age category of 17 years and 25 years to apply. It is to b noted that 5 years of age relaxation is largely applicable to the students belonging to SC, ST, OBC categories.
Seat Reservation in NEET 2018 Phase 2
Here are the categories and seat reservation details:
• Scheduled Caste (SC):15% Seats
• Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5 % Seats
• OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 27% Seats
• PH (Physically Handicapped): 3% Seats on horizontal basis
Registration Fees in NEET Phase 2 2018
The students have to immediately make their fee payment through online mode of transfer.
The fee details and information are given below.
• Application Fee for General/ OBC: Rs. 1,200/-
• Application Fee for SCX/ ST/ PHC: Rs. 650/-
Application Form of NEET 2018 Phase 2
• The official Notification along with the online applications with its related details and information will be made readily available on the official site www.aipmt.nic.in or cbseneet.nic.in.
• Students must be ready with their photo scanned copies and signature as these should be uploaded in a specific format when filling up the application form. Aspirants should have a valid Email Id which is to be given in the application.
• When the entire application procedure is completed, the candidates have to safe and securely save their registration number plus password that will be immediately generated during application process as it has to be largely used while downloading the admit cards in a successful manner.
Admit Card of NEET 2018 Phase 2
• Admit cards will be released within few days before the examination. Aspirants will be provided details and its related information concerning the same through sending an Email. In order to download their Admit cards, candidates may have to use their registration number.
• The examination will be held on 24th July 2018.
• The final Result of the NEET 2018 Phase I and Phase 2 will be officially declared on 17th August 2018.
Counselling Dates of NEET 2018 Phase 2
• It is to be highly noted that from fourth week of September, 2018, the NEET Counselling 2018 will be started. Under 15% All India Quota, online counselling for seats will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. It is to be remembered that admissions will be purely based on the merit list that is prepared according to the marks scored by the aspirants in the entrance test.
Result of NEET 2018 Phase 2
• On 17th August, 2018, the authority will officially provide the result to students. Through the official website of the authority, students can personally check NEET Result 2018. Candidates need to enter their roll number and other requisite details and other information in order to view their results. As per the directives of the authorities, the CBSE Board will prepare a merit list for admission. There wouldn’t be any separate merit prepared for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Syllabus in NEET 2018 Phase 2
• Medical Council of India (MCI) largely recommends to the interested and eligible aspirants the syllabus of NEET 2018 for admission in a successful manner to MBBS/BDS courses. It rightly comprises of Class 11th and Class 12th syllabus basically covering the sections of Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry. It is to be remembered that after perfectly analyzing syllabus of different states, CBSE, NCERT and COBSE, MCI has prepared the NEET 2018 syllabus.
Important Dates of NEET 2018 Phase 2
NEET 2018 Phase 2 Examination dates are as indicated below:
• The official notification release will happen in the first week of May 2018.
• The Application Form will be issued from the second week of May 2018.
• The last date in order to submit the application form is in the second week of June. 2018.
• The Admit Card will be released in the first week of July 2018.
• The Examination date is on 24th July 2018.
• The result will be officially announced on 17th August 2018.
• The counselling process starts from the fourth week of September 2018.
We wish NEET Phase 2 2018 “All the Best”.