NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Admission 2019
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences in Shillong offers B.Sc Nursing course to the student who desire and eligible to pursue the course in the state of Meghalaya. It is a Baccalaureate Degree Program of the 4 year time duration. This course aims at providing student with acquiring broad based knowledge and has to become highly competent professional who will be a skilled practitioner in different hospitals and communities.
Eligibility for NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance 2019
Following is the eligibility criteria which applicants of the BSc Nursing need to fulfill:
• Candidates applying for this course are required to pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any of the recognized educational boards in India such as CBSE, AISCE, ICSE, SSC or HSCE.
• All the applicants are required to pass 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
• Applicants are required to be Indian citizens only.
• It is necessary that all the candidates should be medically fit.
• Candidates pursuing in 10+2 in this academic year can also apply for this entrance examination.
Age Limit for NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance 2019
Candidates who are applying for BSc Nursing 2018 need to have lower age limit of 17 years while upper age limit of 25 years as on 31st December, 2019.
Registration Fees for NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance 2019
Candidates applying for BSc Nursing 2018 candidates are required pay a registration fee of Rs. 500/- either at NEIGRIHMS campus or at Director’s block or Branch of Bank of Board or through Fee Payment challan link or through NEFT from any Nationalized Bank in the Institute’s account by filling the form.
Process to Apply for NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance 2019
To apply for BSc Nursing 2019 candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates can get the application form by sending DD or can download the form from official website www.neigrihms.gov.in.
• Fill the application form with all the mandatory fields by following the prospectus.
• It is essential for the candidate to note that application number mentioned on the prospectus as well as the application form should be same, except in the case of the downloaded application forms.
• Then paste the recent color photograph of the candidate.
• After filling the application form candidates are required to send the form to “Examination Cell, Director’ Block, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya”, either directly by hand.
• It is essential that the candidates are required to write “APPLICATION FOR B.SC. (NURSING) ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, NEIGRIHM – 2019”.
Syllabus in NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance 2019
BSc Nursing 2018 question paper will be comprised of the syllabus relevant to 10+2 course that is Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Questions will be of multiple choices only. The paper is of 100 marks with 4 hours time duration.
Important Dates in NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance 2019
Following are the important dates in BSc Nursing 2019:
• Applications are available from the 1st week of May 2019.
• Last day for receipt of application form is in the 1st week of June 2019.
• Examination will be held in the 3rd week of June 2019.
Exact dates of entrance examination will be updated soon and to get any further information regarding these exams please visit the official website neigrihms.nic.in.