NID Admission 2019
National Institute of Design conducts entrance examination to qualify eligible students for Post Graduate Diploma Program in Design. The qualified students are offered Post Graduation Design courses in NID campuses which are located at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru. The post graduation courses and the campus which offer that are listed below:
NID at Ahmedabad offers PG courses of Design in:
Animation Film Design, Ceramic & Glass Design, Film & Video Communication, Furniture & Interior Design, Graphic Design, Product Design and Textile Design.
NID at Gandhinagar offers PG courses of Design in:
Apparel Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design, New Media Design, Photography Design, Strategic Design Management, Toy & Game Design, Transportation and Automobile Design.
NID at Bengaluru offers PG courses of Design in:
Design for Retail Experience, Information Design and Interaction Design.
Eligibility for NID PGDPD 2019
It is essential that candidates who are interested and decided to write the entrance examination of NID PGDPD should mandatorily satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply:
• Applicants who wish to be eligible for the course of Mater of Design through this entrance examination have to essentially pass as well as complete under graduate degree from the recognized university of India or diploma of 3 years duration in UG design from NIFT or NID.
• It is essential that candidates applying for Master of Fashion Management through NID PGDPD entrance test should have to complete Bachelors degree from the recognized university of India or diploma of 3 years from NIFT or NID.
• Aspirants interested in pursuing Master of Fashion Technology through NID PGDP have to pass in their B.F.Tech course from NIFT else complete B.Tech from recognized university of India.
• Candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NID PGDPD but it is essential that results of graduation should be known by the time of counselling process.
Age Limit for NID PGDPD 2019
Interested candidates applying for NID PGDPD 2019 need to have a lower age limit of 21 years.
Registration Fees in NID PGDPD 2019
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee of 1500/- if they belong to General category, 750/- if they belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PD through DD that has to be drawn in favor of “National Institute of Design” payable at Ahmedabad.
Process of Applying to NID PGDPD 2019
To apply for NID PGDPD applicants should apply only in online mode and follow below steps:
• Applicants need to visit official website to fill the application form.
• Click on the link of application form and then complete the registration process.
• Once the login credentials are available to fill the application form.
• When the form is filled now take a printout of it.
• Then paste the recent passport size color photograph and sign in the place provided for it.
• When the form is completely filled send along with the relevant documents to “National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad, 380007 Gujarat, India”.
Syllabus for NID PGDPD 2019
The candidates who apply for NID PGDPD need to prepare the subjects related to their discipline in graduation. All the questions will be in Multiple Choice format only.
Important Dates in NID PGDPD 2019
Following are the important dates in NID PGDPD 2019:
• Applications will be available in the official website from 10th November 2018.
• Last Date to receive the completely filled in application forms is 10th January 2019.
• Entrance Examination of PGDPD 1st phase is conducted on 8th February 2019.
• Entrance Examination of PGDPD 2nd phase is conducted on 22nd February 2019.
• Results of this examination are announced in the 1st week of June 2019.
For furthermore information visit the official website www.nid.edu.