NIIFT Mohali Admission Form 2019
Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology is inviting applications for UG as well as PG Fashion courses through NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam. Qualified students of this entrance examination are offered UG as well as PG courses in the NIIFT branches at Mohali, Ludhiana along with Jalandhar and its affiliated Punjab Technical University which is located at Jalandhar. The programs that students will be able to pursue if they are eligible in these examinations are:
B.Sc in Fashion Design (3 Years)
B.Sc in Textile Design (3 Years)
B.Sc in Fashion Design in Knits (3 Years)
M.Sc in Garment Manufacturing Technology (2 Years)
M.Sc in Fashion Marketing and Management (2 Years)
Eligibility for the NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019
Candidates are eligible to apply for NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam only if they fulfill the following criteria:
• To apply for the NIIFT Mohali Admission for UG courses it is essential for the candidates to complete and pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized University of India or State.
• Candidates applying for UG courses in fashion designing need to complete graduation or bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, according to AICTE norms or a State Board of Technical Education.
• Applicants of SC and ST categories are required to pass their post graduation degree from the streams of B.Sc or B.Tech. or B.E or B.A or B.Com or BBA or BCA.
• Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit for NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019
If candidates wish to apply for NIIFT Mohali Entrance Examination need to complete 17 years of age.
Application Fees for NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019
Candidates applying for NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam need to pay an amount that will be updated in notification along with mode of applying.
Process of Applying for NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019
Qualified candidates are required to follow below process when applying for NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam:
• To apply for this entrance examination candidates have to prefer online mode only and there is no other option.
• Candidates are required to visit official website www.niiftindia.com.
• Now click on the application form link that is available in the site and register with login details.
• Once registration is completed candidates will receive login credentials after which they are required to login to the official website.
• Now pay the fee through one of the payment modes.
• Fill the application form with the necessary details and payment details also.
• Next step is to upload recent pass port size recent color photograph, signature of candidate with the mentioned dimensions in the links provided.
• Verify all the details finally once and if they are correct submit the form.
Syllabus in NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019
Candidates applying for NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam are required to study the subjects of their qualifying examination.
Important Dates in NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019
Following will be the important dates in the NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam events:
• Online Registration starts from the month of April, 2019.
• Last date for receipt of application fee through is on May, 2019.
• Entrance Test is conducted in June, 2019.
• Date of Results is in last week of June, 2019.
For more information and updates visit official site www.niiftindia.com.