NMAT is an entrance examination conducted to provide admissions in SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies officially. This is one of the entrance exam which will be conducted in 3 months and gives a chance for candidates for retaking the exam two more times. Students will be qualified on the basis of the best score from three exams. The courses offered by this entrance examination are:
• MBA – Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations & Decision Sciences
• MBA Human Resource
• MBA Pharmaceutical Management
The course of MBA, MBA Human Resource and MBA Pharmaceutical Management are present in the Mumbai campus only while PGDM, PGDBM are present only at Bengaluru, Hyderabad respectively.
Eligibility for NMAT 2018
Candidates applying for NMAT 2018 will be eligible only if they satisfy below criteria:
• Applicants for MBA, MBA HR, PGDM, PGDBM courses have to necessarily complete their 10+2+3 or bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with 50% of aggregate mark in any of the disciplines but should be only from a recognized University or educational boards.
• Candidates applying for MBA Pharmaceutical Management have to pass their 10+2+3 from Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology with an aggregate marks of 50% from the recognized educational boards or universities. But if candidates have completed Post Graduation in Economics, Psychology and Sociology are eligible.
• Candidates who are having work experience of two or three years in Pharmacy companies are eligible to pursue courses of MBA Pharmaceutical Management.
• If the candidates are having graduation background from B.Tech, B.E, Bio-tech or else Bio-medical are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Age Limit for NMAT 2018
The candidates who are applying for NMAT need to be above 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for NMAT 2018
If candidates wish to apply for one of these courses that are MBA, PGDM, PGDBM have to pay a fee of 2000/- but, if applying for these all courses then, need to pay a registration fee of 2400/-. Incase of late registrations if applying for any one course then need to pay 2550/- and 3000/- for all the courses. If the candidates interested to reschedule then they need to pay extra fees of 1000/- per one course and if they retake scheduling then have to pay 2000/-. The registration fee has to be paid through one of these modes that are through Credit card or paying cash at the bank or Demand draft.
Process of Applying for NMAT 2018
To apply for NMAT 2018 applicants are required to follow below guidelines:
• It is mandatory that candidates have to apply for this examination in online only.
• First candidates have to the visit official website that is www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmat or www.nmat.org.in
• Fill all the details correctly without any mistakes.
• Select the course for which candidate is applying and if interested to apply for more than one course need to choose MBA & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.
• Pay the registration fees in any one of the modes.
• Verify all the details and submit the form.
Syllabus for NMAT 2018
Subjects for the entrance examination of NMAT will be from Language skills, Quantitative skills along with Logical Reasoning. Time duration of the examination will be 2 hours and all questions will be in a multiple choice only.
Important Dates in NMAT 2018
Following are the important dates in NMAT 2018:
• Online registration will start from Wednesday July, 2017.
• Online registrations will end on Saturday October, 2017
• Scheduling will start from Thursday July, 2017.
• Scheduling will end on Sunday October, 2017.
• Registration with fine will start from Sunday October, 2017.
• Registration with fine will end on Tuesday October, 2017.
• Re- scheduling will start from Thursday July, 2017.
• Re-scheduling will end on Wednesday December, 2017.
• Exam delivery will start from Tuesday October, 2017.
• Exam delivery will end on Saturday December, 2017
• Re-take Scheduling will start from Tuesday October, 2017.
• Re-take Scheduling will end on Friday December, 2017.
• Results will be announced on Thursday January, 2018.
• Registration for CD/ PI will be from January, 2018 to February, 2018.
• Conduct of CD/ PI will be taking place from February, 2018 to February, 2018.
• First Merit List will be commenced on March, 2018.
If there are any updates in this process, they will be updated and for more information candidates are required to visit official website.