NMU Admissions 2017
North Maharastra University MA Entrance Examination is the examination conducted by NMU, located in Jalagon. This is an entrance test which will invite applications for qualified candidates into Master of Arts.
Eligibility for NMU Admission 2017
Candidates will be eligible for the NMU MA exam only if they meet the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for this entrance examination need to pass graduation in BA with minimum 50% marks from any recognized institute in the state or central.
• Candidates must be Indian citizens only with local or non-local status.
• Candidates pursuing in +2 or Intermediate can also apply.
Age Limit for NMU MA 2017
Candidates who apply for NMU MA need to be above 22 years of age.
Registration Fees for NMU MA 2017
Applicants of NMU MA are required to pay a registration fee of 850/- if belongs to general category and 650/- for SC/ST category. Payment must be made through DD drawn in favor of “Director, UDCT, and North Maharashtra University” payable at Jalgaon.
Process of Applying for NMU Admission 2017
To apply for NMU MA 2017 candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates are required to download forms to apply for this examination.
• Applicants have to first visit official website that is www.nmu.ac.in.
• Download the PDF application form.
• Fill in all the details carefully without any mistakes.
• Applicants are then required to pay the amount as per the instructions through DD.
• Candidates should send the signed printout of the submitted application form along with the necessary certificates and documents to the NMU MA office.
Syllabus in NMU MA 2017
Time duration of NMU MA 2017 examination will be 3 hours and syllabus will be from BA subjects only.
Important Dates in NMU MA 2017
• Following are some of the important dates in NMU MA 2017:
• Application forms will be available for downloading from the month of June, 2017.
• Last date for sending filled in application forms is in the first week of July , 2017.
• Exam date is in the 3rd week of July, 2017.
The exact dates of the entrance examination will be updated soon.