OJEE 2018 Counselling
The counselling of OJEE 2018 is completed in the phases of online registration then choice filling the reporting at the nodal centre then payment of fee and then reporting at the college. All applicants need to register online for the counselling of OJEE 2018 in July 2018. The seat allotment of OJEE 2018 at the time of web based counselling will take place according to the merit list of JEE Main 2018. The board of Odisha JEE will organise the admissions in to the engineering study programmes in the state of Orissa through the counselling procedure of OJEE 2018.
Counselling process of OJEE 2018
The counselling of Odisha JEE 2018 will be done in following steps
• Online registration of OJEE 2018
• Online option filling of Orissa JEE 2018
• Reporting at nodal centre, submission of counselling fee,payment of registration fee of college, document verification and final option locking.
• Provisional seat allotment of Orissa JEE 2018.
• Withdrawal of seat if any
• Final seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college.
Online registration of Odisha JEE 2018
• Applicants will have to fill up their Roll number,Application number, Date of birth for the process of registration for OJEE 2018.
• All applicants must select their own password and fill in the details.
Online option filling for Odisha JEE 2018
• Applicants need to log in by their roll number and password.
• All applicants must exercise great care while entering the choices.
Counselling fee of OJEE 2018 is Rs.450which has to be paid in favour of OJEE 2018 via an account payee bank draft.
The University registration fee is Rs.5000, this is a non-refundable fee and it has to be paid in the favour of Orissa JEE 2018 via an account payee bank draft which should be payable at Bhubaneswar.
Verification of document for OJEE 2018
All documents mentioned below must be produced at the time of counselling along with two sets of photo copies.
• Rank card of Odisha JEE 2018
• Online registration slip OJEE 2018
• Proof of date of birth
• Certificate and mark sheet of class 12th.
• College leaving certificate
• Green Card by Family Welfare Department of Odisha
• Certificate as a proof of NRI
• Certificate of residence for Odisha JEE 2018
• Defence services certificate, Caste validity certificate
• Non creamy layer certificate, Caste certificate if apply
• Indian Passport of the applicant.
Important Notes for all aspirants
1. Final option locking must be completed by an applicant before leaving the centre for OJEE 2018.
2. A print out of the locked choices with applicant’s sign and nodal officer’s sign must be obtained before leaving the nodal centre.
3. Once all the documents are verified then all applicants need to report for option locking and get the verification slip which should be signed by applicant and nodal officer.
4. The provisional seat allotment is done once the final choices are made by the applicants and locked.
5. All applicants will have to reach the college with their final allotment letter within three days from the declaration of the final allotment list.
Odisha JEE Official website: odishajee.com