PAF Admission 2018
Pearl Academy of Fashion Combined General Proficiency Test and Design Aptitude Test is a qualifying examination conducted by Pearl Academy. This is a national level examination. This is one of the best Fashion design institute in India, with its centers located at Delhi, Jaipur, Chennai, Ludhiana, Bangladesh along with U.A.E. It offers UG and PG courses in Fashion Design. There will be two tests that are General Proficiency Test and Aptitude Test. General Proficiency Test aims at testing the candidate’s proficiency in the topics such as English Language, Language Ability, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation etc. Candidates of this entrance examination should have good creativity of Drawing, Design Ability, Power of observation and imagination, sensitivity to environment and communication skills.
Eligibility for PAF Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates will be eligible to write Pearl Academy of Fashion Design only if they are able to fulfill the following criteria:
• Applicants of UG Courses in this entrance examination are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks.
• Candidates appearing for this examination must be Indian citizens only.
• If candidates are appearing for PG courses then they are required to complete their graduation from a recognized university.
Age Limit for PAF Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates applying for Pearl Academy of Fashion Design for UG courses need to complete 17 years, but should not cross 20 years of age. Applicants of Pearl Academy of Fashion Design for UG courses have to be above 21 years.
Registration Fees in PAF Entrance Exam 2018
All the candidates are required to pay an amount of 1000/- towards Pearl Academy of Fashion Design application fee in online mode through debit or credit or net banking else through DD. The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favor of “Creative Arts Education Society”, payable at New Delhi.
Process of Applying for PAF Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates have to apply in online mode only and need to follow below process in applying for Pearl Academy of Fashion Design:
• Candidates can get the application form and prospectus by paying required fees at the branches directly or at specified branches of Axis bank.
• Fill the application form correctly without mistakes.
• Then send the filled application form through registered post or directly to “Admissions Department, Pearl Academy, A-21/13, Nariana Industrial Area, Phase – II, New Delhi – 110028.”
• Candidates applying through online are required to visit the official website www.pearlacademy.com
• Firstly register in the site by giving basic details and then with in few minutes candidates will receive login credentials to mobile or email.
• Login with the registration details.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph, signature in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through debit or credit card or net banking.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
• Then take printout of the application form and send it along with DD through registered post to “Admissions Department, Pearl Academy, A-21/13, Nariana Industrial Area, Phase – II, New Delhi – 110028”.
Syllabus in PAF Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates applying for this entrance examination need to prefer notification or official website for the updated syllabus and pattern of question paper.
Important Dates in PAF Entrance Exam 2018
Following are the important dates in Pearl Academy of Fashion Design 2018:
• Online application process for both cycles starts from 24th November 2017.
• Offline application process for both cycles starts from 20th December 2017.
• Last date to receive the forms in offline of cycle -1 is 1st April 2018.
• Last date to receive the forms in online of cycle -1 is 3rd April 2018.
• Last date to receive the forms in offline of cycle -2 is 26th May 2018.
• Last date to receive the forms in online of cycle -1 is 28th May 2018.
• Written examination of 1st cycle is held on 11th April 2018.
• Interview of 1st cycle will be conducted at Test centers on 11th as well as 12 April 2018, while at PA centers on 14th to 17th April 2018.
• Written examination of 1st cycle is held on 6th June 2018.
• Interview of 1st cycle will be conducted at Test centers on 6th as well as 7th June 2018, while at PA centers on 9th to 12th June 2018.
• Declaration of results is on 27th April and 22nd June 2018 of both cycles respectively.
For more information visit the official website.