PESSAT is the examination conducted by PES University, located in Bangalore, to invite applications for various UG courses. This entrance examination is conducted in online mode only. In total, only 40% of the total seats are reserved for CET candidates while the remaining 60% of seats will be distributed among the three according to the order of preferences as below:
1st Preference: PESSAT Test Scores
2nd Preference: Karnataka CET 2015 and COMEDK UGET 2015 Test Scores
3rd Preference: Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores
Eligibility for PESSAT 2018
Candidates will be eligible for PESSAT exam only if they meet the following criteria:
• If candidates who are applying for this examination belong to general category, then they should have minimum aggregate of 60% in their 10+2.
• If applicants are from reserved categories then they should score minimum aggregate marks of 50% in their 10+2.
• Candidates applying for all UG courses need to pass their 10+2 or higher secondary examination or equivalent exam with subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as mandatory from any recognized state or central university.
• Candidates must be Indian citizens only with local or non-local status.
• Candidates pursuing in +2 or Intermediate can also apply.
Age Limit for PESSAT 2018
Candidates who apply for PESSAT need to be above 17 years of age and below 25 years of age.
Registration Fees for PESSAT 2018
Applicants of PESSAT are required to pay a registration fee of 975/- which can be from one of these that is Credit/Debit card, Net Banking and DD. Candidates can avail application form via demand draft drawn in favor of “PES, University” payable at Bangalore.
Process of Applying for PESSAT 2018
To apply for PESSAT 2018 candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates have no choice to apply for this examination except in online mode.
• Applicants have to first visit official website pes.edu/pessat
• Fill in all the details carefully without any mistakes.
• Applicants are then required to pay the amount as per the instructions through security card or DD.
• Candidates should send the signed printout of the submitted application form along with the necessary certificates and documents to PES University Administration office.
Syllabus in PESSAT 2018
Time duration of PESSAT 2018 examination will be 3 hours and subjects being Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English. Syllabus for these subjects will be from 12th standard of CBSE.
Important Dates in PESSAT 2018
Following are some of the important dates in PESSAT 2018:
• Online registration starts in the month of January, 2018.
• Last date for registration for students outside Bangalore is in the 1st week of April, 2018.
• Last date for registration for students in Bangalore is in the 2nd week of April, 2018.
• Exam dates for Engineering Courses is in the 1st or 2nd weeks of May, 2018.
• Results will be in the last week of May, 2018.
• Counselling of Phase -1 is in 1st week of June, 2018.
• Counselling of Phase-2 is in the 3rd week of June, 2018.
• The exact dates of the entrance examination will be updated soon.
• For the updated information of PESSAT visit the official website pes.edu/pessat