PIMS AICET UG 2018
PIMS AICET UG is known as Pravara Institute of Medical Science All India Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted for the students who are willing to take admission into under-graduate level in the courses like MBBS and BDS. PIMS is national level entrance exam.
Seats available in PIMS AICET UG 2018
• In MBBS there are 125 seats available
• In BDS there are 100 seats available
Eligibility for PIMS AICET UG 2018
• Candidate who have passed their 10+2 from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks in case of candidate who are belonging to SC/ST/OBC category with compulsory subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English.
• Candidate whose age is above 17 years can appear for this test.
• Candidate must be of Indian Nationality and holding the nationality certificate which should be issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or even a valid passport can be considered as Indian Nationality Proof.
Registration for PIMS AICET UG 2018
• Candidates are suppose to download the form from the official site www.pravara.com.
• Candidate are suppose to submit the downloaded application with a Demand Draft Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1700/- in case of downloaded form) in favour of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune
• Candidate needs to submit the application form along with demand draft and necessary documents on or before 1st April 2018 at the Competent Authority office and with late fees (Rs. 2000/- extra) on or before 7th April 2018
“The Competent Authority” PIMS AICET UG 2018, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, AT/Post: Loni(BK) – 413736, TAL: Rahata, Dist: Ahmednagar (Maharastra State)”.
• Candidate are suppose to post the application form along with the required documents mentioned in the application form
Syllabus in PIMS AICET UG 2018
Generally questions will be from syllabus that candidates have studied in 10th and 12th. Candidates are suppose to prepare on the following subjects to appear for entrance test, they are as follows
Paper Pattern for PIMS AICET UG 2018
There are approx 200 multiple choice questions with 1 mark each. The test would take at least 3 hours of your time. There would be 50 questions on Physics, 50 questions on Chemistry, 50 questions on Botany and 50 questions on Zoology. There is no negative marking in this test.
Exam Center for PIMS AICET UG 2018
Following are the exam centers where this test is conducted, they are as follows:-
• New Mumbai
Important Dates for PIMS AICET UG 2018
• Last date of submission of application form is 1st April 2018
• Last date of submission of application form along with late fees is 7th April 2018
• Distribution of hall tickets will be done from 1st March to 9th April 2018. In case if any applicants don’t receive hall tickets before 21st April 2018 need to contact designated authority for duplicate hall ticket.
• Examination would be conducted on 2nd May 2018 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
• Results will be announced on 4th June 2018
• The date of counseling would be from 23rd June 2018 to 26th June 2018
Exact dates of the above events in PIMS will be updated soon. If you like to know more information and updates, please visit official website that is www.pravara.com