AP POLYCET 2019
AP POLYCET is the entrance examination conducted in both the states of AP through the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. This examination is conducted every year with an aim to provide qualified students of this test to pursue the Diploma Courses in Engineering as well as Non-Engineering streams. Qualified candidates of this exam will be offered admissions in the colleges and Universities providing technical diploma courses across AP.
Eligibility for AP POLYCET 2019
Candidates who wish to pursue diploma courses need to apply for APPOLYCET but have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates applying for the courses of Diploma have to pass SSC with an aggregate mark of 35% from the recognized educational board of secondary.
• Candidates who like to pursue a Diploma course but have passed SSC in Compartmental are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
• Candidates who are appearing for SSC examination in 2019 can also apply for the AP CEEP but have to pass all the subjects at the time of counselling.
Age Limit in AP POLYCET 2019
Applicants of POLYCET are required to complete 15 years of age limit criteria to pursue the courses through this examination.
Registration Fees in AP POLYCET 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for AP CEEP 2019 need to pay a registration fee of 350/- through AP Online gateways.
Process of Applying to AP POLYCET 2019
If the candidates wish to apply for APPOLYCET 2019 are required to follow below step-by-step procedure:
• Candidates have to mandatorily apply for this examination in online mode only.
• The official website for applying to CEEP have to visit sbtetap.gov.in or appolycet.nic.in
• There candidates can view “AP POLYCET Application Form” by clicking on that link, they will redirected to the home page of the POLYCET Application process.
• Now applicants have to click on Registration Link and fill the details for registration.
• Once the candidates receive login credentials they need to login and fill up the form.
• Application form has to be filled carefully without any mistakes.
• Now upload recent passport size color photo along with the scanned signature in the links available.
• Once verify all the details once and submit the form.
• Then pay the fee through AP Online gateways.
Syllabus in AP POLYCET 2019
In POLYCET, questions will be from the subjects of Mathematics and Science of 10th standard that is SSC. Duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
Important Dates in AP POLYCET 2019
Following are the important dates in the entrance exam of AP CEEP 2019:
• Online applications will be available for the last week of April, 2019.
• Last date to receive application forms is 3rd week of May 2019.
• Date of Entrance test will be in the 2nd week of June 2019.
Exact dates of the above events of examination will be updated soon. If candidates wish to know more information regarding this examination need to visit the official website appolycet.nic.in