Rajasthan LEEP 2019
Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy courses in Rajasthan, is the entrance examination, which is conducted every academic year. Board of Technical Education of Rajasthan conducts this entrance examination every academic year. All the qualified students in this examination will be eligible to take admission directly into 2nd year of BE/B.Tech/B.Pharm in the colleges that are across the state of Rajasthan.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan LEEP 2019
Interested candidates need to apply for LEEP Rajasthan 2019 only if they are eligible. For candidates to get eligible, it is necessary to meet the following criteria:
• Diploma holders who are willing to apply for LEEP in this academic year are required to complete as well as pass the examination from the college which as been approved by AICTE.
• B.Sc graduates those who apply for this entrance examination are required to pass their graduation from the college or university which as been recognized by AICTE.
• Candidates belonging to General or unreserved categories are required to score 45% in the qualifying examination.
• Applicants from the categories of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PD have a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit for Rajasthan LEEP 2019
Rajasthan LEEP applicant’s date of birth should not be either on or after 1st of October 1990.
Registration Fees for Rajasthan LEEP 2019
Applicants of LEEP Rajasthan 2019 need to pay the registration fees of Rs. 815/- towards the application fee, where Rs. 800/- is for the application form while Rs. 15/- will be for e-Mitra service charges..
Process of Applying in Rajasthan LEEP 2019
In LEEP Rajasthan 2019, candidates need to follow below process of applying:
• The first step in the process of application of Rajasthan LEEP 2019, candidates need to visit official page that is techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
• Then required to register in the official website with the basic details and after that login credential are sent to their mobile number along with the email-id given in the registration process.
• Next step is to click on the link of “Rajasthan LEEP 2019 admissions” that is present in the official web page.
• Now fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
• Then verify all the details and submit it finally.
• Now deposit the required fee through e-Mitra or else CSC network.
• Then take the printout of the application and send to “The Coordinator RPET-2019, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342 032.”
Syllabus in Rajasthan LEEP 2019
In LEEP Rajasthan 2019, all the questions will be of multiple choice. Total time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Important Dates in Rajasthan LEEP 2019
Following are the important dates of LEEP Rajasthan:
• Applications are available in online in the month of March 2019.
• Last day to deposit the application fee is in the month of April 2019.
• Application forms will be closed in the last week of April 2019.
• Examination is conducted in the month of May 2019.
Exact dates of LEEP will be updated soon. For further more information, please visit the official website.