Rajasthan PTET 2018
Jai Narain Vyas University in Jodhpur conducts Pre Teacher Entrance Test every year in Rajasthan state. So, it is popularly known as Rajasthan PTET. This is an entrance test conducted to qualify students basing on their scores and offer them admissions into B.Ed Degree courses in the state of Rajasthan.
Eligibility for Rajasthan PTET 2018
All the applicants have to necessarily meet the eligibility criteria to write the Rajasthan PTET exam, which is as mentioned below:
• Candidates have to complete as well as pass Graduation or Post Graduation from the recognized University or Institution of Rajasthan state or from India as a qualifying examination to write this entrance test.
• If the students’ applying for this course belongs to General category, then they need to score at least 50% as aggregate marks in their Graduation or Post Graduation whichever is applicable.
• But, if the candidates are from the SC or ST or OBC then they have to score 45% marks as aggregate in their Graduation or Post Graduation whichever is their last degree.
Age Limit for Rajasthan PTET 2018
It is necessary that all the candidates who apply for Rajasthan PTET for pursuing B.Ed courses in Rajasthan educational institutions need to complete 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for Rajasthan PTET 2018
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and decide to apply for Rajasthan PTET examination need to pay an amount of 400/- by depositing at eMitra or CSC Kisoks.
Process of Applying for Rajasthan PTET 2018
Aspirants need to follow below step-by-step guidelines in the online mode for Rajasthan PTET 2018:
• It is essential to apply in online mode only and no other mode is accepted.
• The first and foremost step is to visit the official website www.ptetadmission.net or www.jnvu.edu.in
• All the candidates are advised to first read all the instructions that are mentioned in the notification carefully and follow them in the process of applying.
• Now click on the registration link and fill the registration page with all the required details.
• Then the candidates will receive login credentials with in few minutes to their mobile number or email-id.
• Now candidates have to login with these details to apply for the entrance test.
• Next fill all the details and upload scanned copies of photograph along with signature within mentioned dimensions.
• Finally verify and submit the application form.
Syllabus for Rajasthan PTET 2018
In Rajasthan PTET exam questions are from these topics only Mental Ability, Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test, General Awareness and Language Proficiency (Hindi or English). Each section consists of 50 questions with a total being 600. Each correct answer carries 3 marks. All are multiple choice type questions only.
Important Dates in Rajasthan PTET 2018
Below are the important dates in Rajasthan PTET 2018 exam:
• Online applications are available in online in the 1st week of March 2018.
• Last Date for depositing fees at eMitra or CSC Kisok centers is 3rd week of March 2018.
• Last Date for submitting online application forms is the 4th week of March 2018.
• The Exam is held in the 2nd week of May 2018.
All the exact dates in this examination is updated soon. If you would like to now more details regarding this exam then visit the official website.