Rajasthan PTET 2018 Counselling
Rajasthan Pre B.Ed. Test or Rajasthan PTET2018 is the entrance test organised by education authorities of Rajasthan to call for admission in various colleges of Rajasthan both government and private.The dates of Counselling of PTET 2018 will be in the month of July 2018 tentatively the board will announce the schedule once the results are declared for the year of 2018. Qualified applicants, who qualify in PTET 2018 will have to register online and mention their choices for seat allotment at the time of the counselling. The procedure of counselling starts with online registration then filling up the options and locking the preferences, which will be followed by verification of the documents and then allotment of the seat.
Counselling Process of Rajasthan PTET 2018
There is a fee for the process of counselling for PTET 2018, the fee will be payable at bank branch specified in the announcement of PTET 2018 or one can use the challan method for payment in which service charges will be added extra. The bank challan is available online and can be downloaded for the use.
Documents Required for Rajasthan PTET 2018
Applicants will have to get their documents verified at DVC, Document Verification Centre and take the Acknowledgement form. Applicants will have to bring the original documents with a set of photo copy of the same. Please make sure that you are carrying original documents along with their respective copies. Candidates without original documents will not be allowed to take admission in the allotted college or institute. Applicants may express their choice of college/institute at the time of counselling, this will be considered as the final choice made.
• Application form of PTET 2018.
• Mark sheet of Class 10th.
• Mark sheet of Class 12th.
• Score card of PTET 2018 whichever will be applicable.
• Proof of residence in Chhattisgarh.
• Bank Challan copy for PTET 2018 for the fee of registration.
• Category Certificates if the applicant belongs to SC/ST class, if applicable.
• Physically Handicapped applicants will have to submit the medical certificate.
Seat Allotment of Rajasthan PTET 2018
1. The seat allotment of PTET 2018 can be seen by the applicants by going in the course online and the round on the official website of PTET 2018
2. Applicants will have to log in with their ID and password and take out the print of the Rajasthan PTET 2018 Provisional Seat Allotment letter and reach out to the college which is being allocated to the applicant with required documents and admission fee.
3. An applicant must surrender the seat instantly which is allotted to him/her if he/she doesn’t wish to go for the admission in the course for what so ever reason.
4. The choice of course which is mentioned in the application form by the applicant will be considered final and there will be not change allowed to it.
5. The admission decision made will be cancelled if the applicant doesn’t report on the time of admission in the chosen college.
Rajasthan PTET 2018 Official website: www.ptet2018.org