RIE CEE 2018
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination is conducted to offer admissions in the four branches of this institute. The four branches are at Ajmer, Mysore, Bhopal as well as Bhubaneshwar. Through this examination, 240 seats will be filled in all the four branches of the Regional Institute of Education. The qualified students will be offered the following integrated courses that are:
B.Sc Ed. in Physical Science
B.Sc Ed in Biological Science
Eligibility Criteria in RIE CEE 2018
It is essential that candidates applying for RIE CEE need to follow below guidelines to be eligible:
• Applicants of RIE CEE have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized educational boards of India.
• It is essential for the candidates belonging from General or OBC categories have to score 60%, while there is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ ST/ PD in their 10+2 examination.
• All the candidates who are applying for this examination need to be qualified from either PCB or PCM course in their 10+2.
• Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in the years 2013, 2014 and 2018 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit in RIE CEE 2018
The age required by students to apply for examination of RIE CEE should not be under 16 years and not exceed 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for RIE CEE 2018
The registration fees to apply for RIE CEE 2018 is Rs. 600/- for General or OBC categories and that of SC/ ST/ PD candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-. The required fee has to be paid in the three ways that are online or cash or SBI collect.
Process of Applying to RIE CEE 2018
To apply for RIE CEE 2018 below are the guidelines that are to be followed:
• Candidates are required to visit the official website of university that is www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in.
• Then fill in all the necessary details in the online registration form.
• After the process of registration is completed then the candidate will be able to receive the login credentials either to their mobile number along with email-id.
• Then the candidates will receive the registration ID.
• Once the registration ID is received then the candidates can choose either the offline mode or online mode of applying.
• The candidates who wish to apply in offline mode have to download the application form have to fill it correctly and then send it either through post or in person to the Regional Institute of Education.
• The candidates who wish to apply in online mode have to fill the application form without any mistake and submit the form.
• Next step will be the mode of payment of application fee, which can be done in three ways that are online or cash, or SBI collect.
• All those applicants who wish to submit are required to take care that the application form reaches the administration office within the stipulated time.
Syllabus in RIE CEE 2018
In RIE CEE, questions will be covered from the topics of Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Language Proficiency in English. All the questions will be in multiple choices only with total being 80 while the time duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
Important Dates in RIE CEE 2018
Following are the important dates in RIE CEE 2018:
• Application forms are available from the 1st week of April, 2018.
• The last date to download the application form in the Online will be in the last week of April, 2018.
• Last date for submitting the form is in the first week of May, 2018.
• The examination will be held in the last week of May, 2018.
Dates for the above-mentioned events are announced soon. For further more information, please visit the official website rieajmer.raj.nic.in.