RULET is the examination conducted by Rajasthan University with an aim to provide the students with quality education in Law courses who are interested to pursue these courses. This is one of the best Universities in the state of Rajasthan and is accredited with A+ by NAAC of India. Students with valid scores and who are qualified in RULET are provided admissions at University of Rajasthan along with its affiliated colleges.
Eligibility for RULET 2019
Applicants of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test will be eligible to write this examination only if they meet below criteria:
• Candidates applying for this examination required to pass their 10+2 or higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination from one of the recognized universities of the State or else Central.
• If the candidates belong to the General or OBC need to score an aggregate mark of 50% from a recognized university.
• In the case of applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PD need to score at least 45% aggregate marks in 10+2.
• Even if the candidates are appearing in the final semester of course are also eligible, but are required to produce a pass certificate.
• The candidates will be eligible to write the examination even if they appeared in any one semester term examination and the result has not been declared yet, but they are required to produce provisional admission which shall stand cancelled if they could not get the requisite eligibility within the stipulated time.
Age Limit for RULET 2019
Candidates applying to RULET should not exceed 21 years of age limit as on 1st July 2019.
Registration Fees for RULET 2019
Candidates applying for RULET need to pay the required registration fee that is mentioned in the notification. Payment has to be done through D.D. that has to be drawn in the favor of “Coordinator, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur.
Process of Applying for RULET 2019
To apply for RULET candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates are required to download the application forms from the official website that is www.uniraj.ac.in
• Fill the application form correctly without mistakes.
• Affix recent passport sized color photograph in the space provided.
• Now it is required to send the completely filled in application form through the registered or speed post to “Dr. Prahlad Rai, Convener, RULET, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 302004”.
Syllabus in RULET 2019
Syllabus for the examination of RULET covers the topics of Language Ability, Legal Reasoning, GK, General Science and Social Studies. The time duration of exam is 2 hours. All the 200 questions will be in multiple choice only and each correct answer carrying one mark.
Important Dates in RULET 2019
Following are the important dates in RULET 2019:
• Applications will be commenced from 1st week of April 2019.
• Application forms will be closed in 1st week of May 2019.
• Last date to receive application forms is in the 3rd week of May 2019.
• Examination will be in the 1st week of June 2019.
Exact dates of examination will be updated soon. For more information you are requested to visit official website that is www.uniraj.ac.in