RUPGCET Results 2017
About RUPGCET 2017
RU is stands for Rayalaseema University. PGCET stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. RU PGCET is gaining momentum among students in full swing for admission in this reputed University. It is a significant entrance test for each and every candidate who wish to take admission in PG courses offered by this University. It also paves way for admission in various colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Examination Dates of RU PGCET 2017
• The submission of application form will be start in the months of March-April 2017.
• The last date of submission of application form is in the month of April 2017.
• The Admit cards will be uploaded in the month of May 2017.
• The Entrance exam will be held in the month of June 2017.
Declaration of RUPGCET 2017 Results
The results of RU PGCET 2017 are declared in the month of June/July 2017. In the print and electronic media, the results are declared plus through the official website rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in of this esteemed University.
How to check the RUPGCET 2017 Results?
• Initially, the candidates are advised to visit the official website, www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in
• Then search the RUPGCET Result 2017 link of and click.
• Then fill all the details as asked or required such as Hall ticket number and Date of birth.
• Then press submit it.
Seats Availability in RUPGCET 2017
The seats availability in RU PGCET 2017 largely depends on the academic year plus requirements of RU and its affiliated Institutes and colleges plus other rules and regulation of RU University.
Counselling Procedure of RUPGCET 2017
In person, the passed candidates have to attend the counselling session on the allotted date and time with parents and guardian. They have to bring in all their original documents for verification plus their RU PGCET 2017 Admit Card.
We wish each and every candidate, Best of luck for their RUPGCET 2017 results and bright future.