SCI Recruitment 2016-17: The Shipping Corporation of India Limited which is a Government of India Enterprise invites application from dedicated and committed applicants for excellent career opportunities for marine engineers & master mariner from Marine Professionals. The last date for submission of applications is on or before 20th June 2016. You can suggested to fully read the post requisite such as significant dates, selection process, how to apply, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, name of the post, number of vacancies, application fees and educational qualification.
Organization: The Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Post: Marine engineers & Master mariner
Current Vacancies: 12
Scale of Pay: Rs. 32900-58000/- (E5 Grade)
Age Limit: 45 years
Qualification: MEO Class I COC, COC of Master mariner (FG)
How to Apply: Offline Application Mode
Application fees: Nil
Selection Method: Interview
Last Date: 20th June 2016
SCI Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 12 vacancies
Details of the Post:
The name of the designation and number of vacancies are as cited below:
• Marine Engineers – 11 vacancies
• Master Mariner (Nautical Faculty) at DGM Level – 01 vacancy
Scale of Pay:
• Marine Engineers – Rs. 32900-58000/- (E5 Grade)
• Master Mariner (Nautical Faculty) at DGM Level – Rs. 32900-58000/- (E5 Grade)
Age Limit: (as on 01/01/2016).
• Marine Engineers – 45 Years
• Master Mariner (Nautical Faculty) at DGM Level – 45 Years
• 05 Years for SC/ ST
• 03 Years for OBC
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• The applicants who wish to apply for the designation of Mariner Engineer should have MEO Class I COC. They should have minimum sailing experience as Chief Engineer Officer (FG) should be 12 months (as on 01.01.2016).
• The applicants who wish to apply for the designation of Master Mariner should be holding COC of Master mariner (FG) issued by D.G. Shipping. They should have Extra Master Certificate/ MSC Degree from WMU Malmo will be added advantage. They must have sailing experience on merchant ships for 5 years or more as Deck Officer. Preference will be given to the candidates, who have working experience at any Maritime Training Institute. (1) Sailing Experience on LNG/LPG vessel, they should have sailing experience on ECDIS vessels will be added advantage.
How to Apply:
• The interested candidates may apply in the enclosed application (prescribed format) along with copies/ documents in support of educational qualification and experience in lieu of copy of proof of Date of Birth, copy of proof of qualification, copy of COC, copy of CDC, copy of caste certificate (in case, if applicable), to “VP (P), The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” on or before 20th June 2016.
• The Envelope containing the above should be clearly super scribed with CHIEF ENGINEER OFFICER/ MASTER MARINER.
• The shortlisted candidates shall be informed regarding the date of interviews.
• The interviews will be held at Mumbai.
• Venue: The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Last Date: The last date for submission of applications is on or before 20th June 2016.
Click Here for Recruitment Advt details.