SNAP 2018 Registration
Symbiosis International University organizes national level test with the name Symbiosis National Aptitude Test to offer PG courses. All the eligible candidates will be able to apply for SNAP which is conducted every academic year. Qualified students are provided admissions in the branches of SIU for various Post Graduate programs.
Eligibility for SNAP 2018
Applicants of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 will be eligible only if they meet below criteria:
• Candidates applying for SNAP examination for Post Graduate course need to complete as well as pass their Graduation from one of the recognized university of the India or the state.
• Candidates belonging to General or Unreserved categories or OBC, who wish to apply for SNAP examination are required to score an aggregate mark of at least 50% in their qualifying examination.
• Applicants those who desire to apply for SNAP but belonging to SC or ST or PD, should have an aggregate mark of at least 45% in their Graduation.
• Candidates who are appearing in the final semester or year in this academic year are also eligible to write this examination, but are required to produce pass certificate.
Age Limit for SNAP 2018
Candidates applying to SNAP post graduation program need to be above 21 years of age and less than 27 years.
Registration Fees for SNAP 2018
Application fee for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is Rs. 1,500/-, while the payment can be done either through Credit or Debit cards or Net Banking or Cash or else through DD. If wishing to pay through cash than it as to be paid at Axis Bank or else Indian Bank at any one of the branch. If paying through DD than it should be in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune”, only from Nationalized Bank.
Process of Applying for SNAP 2018
To apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018 candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates have to apply in the online only and have to visit the official website www.snaptest.org.
• To start the registration process it is necessary to click on the link of “Register Online”.
• In few minutes candidates will receive login credentials to their mobile number or email-id.
• After receiving login credentials start filling the application form.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph, signature in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through any one of the payment modes.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
• Then take printout of the application form for future reference.
Syllabus in SNAP 2018
Syllabus for the examination of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is from the topics of General English (includes Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability), Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, General Awareness (includes General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario), Analytical & Logical Reasoning. All the questions will be of multiple choice only. The total number of marks assigned for this test is 160 with 160 marks, while each wrong answer carry 25% marks in negative.
Important Dates in SNAP 2018
Following are the important dates in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018:
• Online applications will be commenced from 1st week of October, 2017.
• Online application process will be closed in last week of November, 2017.
• Examination is conducted in the 3rd week of December 2017.
• Results are announced on 3rd week of January 2018.
Note: Exact dates of examination will be updated soon. Further more information is available in the official website www.snaptest.org.