TS EAMCET Medical Counselling 2019
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). This particular entrance examination is the prerequisite for admission into MBBS, BDS, B.Sc.(Agriculture), B.Sc.(Hort.), B.V.Sc. & AH, B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (FST), B.Sc. (CA&BM), BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, B.Pharmacy, B.Tech(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.), Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses that are offered to enthusiastic students in University/ Private Colleges and Institutions in the state of Telangana. The Counselling of TS EAMCET Medical 2019 is in a successful manner scheduled to tentatively begins from the 29th July, 2019. As per the official press release, TS EAMCET Medical Counselling 2019 will be held in both online and offline modes. The selected candidates have to personally attend the sessions of Counseling according to the date mentioned. The ranked students are advised to check the official website for more details and information related to Telangana EAMCET Medical 2019 Web Counselling.
TS EAMCET Medical 2019 Counselling Fee
The selected candidate can download the challan form for payment of fee or personally collect it from the nearest helpline centre. The candidates are suppose to remit the fees in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad in the State with downloaded allotment order and obtain a receipt. Moreover, if the fee to be paid mentioned in the allotment order is zero, then no challan will be readily available for downloading
TS EAMCET Medical 2019 Web Counseling Process
• At the cited time of counseling applicant must to appear for TS EAMCET Medical Counselling 2019 along with guardian/ Parent at the location for counseling on time without any delay.
• At the counseling location, applicant must be present at least half an hour prior to the indicated time.
• The dress code to attend the counseling is formal. Candidate in casual dress will not be entertained under any situations, circumstances and conditions.
• All applicants are personally requested to immediately download their TS Medical 2019 Counseling Call Letters from the official website.
• All applicants must submit their original documents and related papers which are required by the university at the time of counseling.
• At the time of Web counselling option entry, applicants may express their choice of college/institute; this will be regarded as the final choice made by them.
• On the basis of merit list, the admission of applicants to the various professional study programs and courses will take place.
• There will be a separate counselling for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe candidates.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET Medical 2019 Counselling
• All selected applicants are personally requested to read carefully the list of documents and related paper plus bring all mentioned documents and paper for verification.
• All documents and papers are required to be produced in original.
• Hall ticket of the entrance exam of EAMCET 2019
• Certificate in order to proof date of birth.
• Certificate, hall ticket and Mark sheet of exam of 10th and 12th class.
• Transfer Certificate from the last attended school.
• Certificate of category if the applicant belongs to SC or ST caste.
• Certificate related PH, NCC, NSS, sports and cultural activities.
TS EAMCET Medical 2019 Counselling Schedule
• TS EAMCET Medical 2019 1st counselling – July, 2019
• TS EAMCET Medical 2nd counselling – August 2019
• TS EAMCET Medical 2019 3rdcounselling – September 2019
• TS EAMCET Medical Open Counselling – Second week of September 2019
• Start of the academic year – September 2019
Telangana EAMCET Official website: www.tseamcet.in