TS EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling
Telangana Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2019) is an entrance exam of state level of Telangana. The TS EAMCET is organised by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. Through this exam university call for admission in to study programme for Engineering, Medical and Agriculture. The web counselling of TS EAMCET 2019 will take place in August 2019. All those applicants who have cleared the TS EAMCET 2019 are eligible to appear for counselling of EAMCET 2019.
The dates for online counselling of TS EAMCET 2019 will be declared by JNTUH. Applicants are requested to regularly visit tseamcet.in, which is the official website of the entrance exam. Stay tuned to get updates regarding development regarding the counselling of Telangana EAMCET 2019.
Once the results get declared for Telangana EAMCET Result 2019 the dates for verification of documents for the exam of TS EAMCET 2019 will initiate in the month of August tentatively.There is a provision for mock counselling sessions online, candidates are required to visit the official website online.
TS EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling Procedure
The procedure of counselling for the year of 2019 will be completed in two phases (2 rounds), the First Phase (1st round) will be comprising of document verification and the 2nd phase (2n round) of counselling will have seat allotment and interview.
All applicants must be present for the counselling in person. No applicant hold the right to ask for any particular college or stream, however preferences of the applicant might get considered if availability of seats are there
As per the process of web counselling of Telangana EAMCET 2019, applicants will have to first verify the academic documents, once the documents are verified counselling for 2019 will start as per the following steps –
• Selecting options for seat allotment
• Fill in colleges of the preferences
• Feeding in the choices and locking the same
• Altering choices and submitting
• Allotment of the seats
• Printing the seat allotment letter
• Reporting to college.
Important Document for the exam of Telangana EAMCET 2019
• Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
• Score card of the qualifying examination
• School Transfer Certificate.
• Passing Certificate of High School to verify the age of the applicant.
• Character Certificate issued by the school from which the applicant has passed recently.
• Certificate of Migration.
• SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
• Proof of Permanent Residence
Important Dates for TS EAMCET 2019
• TS EAMCET 2019 notification – 25th February, 2019
• Online application form available – 28th February, 2019
• Deadline for submission of online application- 9th April, 2019
• Correction of Online Application submitted by applicant- 15th April, 2019 – 20th April, 2019
• Last date for online application including late fee of Rs. 500/- 15th April, 2019
• Last date for online application including late fee of Rs. 1000/- 22nd April, 2019
• Last date for online application including late fee of Rs. 5000/- 5th May, 2019
• Last date for online application including late fee of Rs. 10000/- 12th May, 2019
• Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.tseamcet.in – 8th May, 2019 – 12th May, 2019
• Date of TS EAMCET 2019 Date of Examination – 14th May, 2019
(a) Engineering (E): 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM): 2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
In case of any query, applicant can contact
EAMCET – 2019 OFFICE
EXAMINATIONS BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD – 500 085. TELANGANA
Ph : +91-40-23150362,23150462
E-Mail : email@example.com
Telangana EAMCET Official website: tseamcet.in