TS EdCET 2018 Results
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test, or TS Ed.CET 2018 is a common entrance test which is conducted by the convener, TS Ed.CET 2018 and Osmania University in Hyderabad. This exam is conducted on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education to allow admission in to the B.Ed study programme which is a regular course of two years for the academic year of 2018-2019.
Huge number of applicants registered online for the exam and the TS EdCET Results 2018 are expected to be declared today for the B.Ed course. The TS EdCET 2018 results will be announced on 25th June 2018 on the official website which is www.tsedcet.org with marks & rank cards are available to download. There will be a direct link active on the website for the TS Ed.CET 2018 Results, applicants can see their results by clicking on the link.
Applicants will be ranked in the order of merit which will be created on the basis of marks scored in Telangana Ed.CET 2018 exam. When there is a tie in the marks, marks in Part C will be taken into consideration to decide the ranking of the applicant.
After the declaration of the results of TS Ed.CET 2018 exam when admission process will initiate then age of applicant will be taken into account for ranking and the older applicants will be given priority.
Candidates who have qualified to the merit list of the TS Ed.CET 2018 exam will have to appear for the TS Ed.CET counselling on the date, time and location which will be specified by the University shortly after the declaration of results. The Ed.CET counselling will be organised as per the ranks obtained by students in Telangana Ed.CET 2018 exam. Applicants will be required to submit the documents for the process of verification at the time of the counselling TS Ed.CET 2018.
TS Ed.CET 2018 Counselling process –
• In the process of counselling the unreserved seats will be allotted first where the allotment criteria will be solely merit based.
• All applicants who have qualified to the merit list have to attend the counselling mandatorily.
• Applicants may express their choice of college/institute at the time of counselling, this will be considered as the final choice made.
• If in case a student is unable to attend the counselling for a valid reason then his/her parent can attend the counselling of TS EDCET 2018 on his/her behalf with a proof of identity and an authorization letter by the student.
Documents to be carried at the time of TS Ed.CET2018 Counselling
• Mark sheet copy of class 10th and class 12th
• E‐Admit Card of Ed.CET 2018
• Certificate of qualifying degree
• Mark sheets of all the semesters
• Transfer certificate from college/school last attained.
• Category Certificate applicable for all class except General category.
• Four passport size coloured photos.
In case of any query regarding the exam TSEd.CET for the year 2018, please contact –
Professor Padala Prasad
Dean of Faculty of Education
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Pin – 500007, Telangana.
TSEd.CET Official website: www.tsedcet.org