TS ICET 2017
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad (TSSCHE) every year to invite admissions into MBA and MCA courses in all the universities and its affiliated colleges of Telangana State. These courses will be in full-time, part-time, evening and distance mode. TS ICET will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
Eligibility for TS ICET 2017
The applicants of Telangana ICET will be eligible only if they meet the following criteria:
• Candidates who are applying should be Indian citizens only incase if they are not then they require to satisfy the rules of concerned universities.
• Applicants of MBA, MCA must pass their 10+2+3 or qualifying examination with 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% incase of reserved categories.
• Applicants of MCA should have Mathematics as their subject in 10+2.
• If the graduation is done in distance mode then it should be recognized by AICTE or UGC or DEC.
Age Limit for TS ICET 2017
Candidates applying for TS ICET 2017 should have an age of 21 years and not below it.
Registration Fees for TS ICET 2017
Applicants of Telangana ICET 2017 need to pay a registration fee of 250/-. But if the last day of receiving of applications is finished, then applicants have to pay fine. Payment of fees can be done by e-seva centers or in online with the help of debit or credit cards.
Process of Applying for TS ICET 2017
To apply for Telangana ICET candidates need to follow below procedure:
• Applications of ICET have to be submitted in online mode only and no other mode is accepted.
• Applicants have to first visit official website www.tsicet.org
• Click on the application form and fill all the details correctly.
• Upload photograph and signature.
• Verify all the details and submit the application form.
Syllabus for TS ICET 2017
Syllabus in Telangana ICET 2017 will be Analytical ability, Mathematical ability and Communication ability with total 200 questions. Each correct answer carries one mark. Questions will be of multiple choice.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2017
Following are the important dates in TS ICET 2017:
• Online applications will be available in the month of February 2017.
• Last day for submitting application forms is the first week of April 2017.
• Last day for submission of application forms with fine is the second week of May 2017.
• Examination will be held in the last week of May 2017.
The exact dates of Telangana ICET 2017 will be updated soon.