TUEE is an examination conducted by Tezpur University, located in Assam, to invite admissions for various courses. This university offers regular along with distance courses for UG. The qualified students will be able to study in the infrastructure that is developed to provide an excellent atmosphere for quality education and research. The various courses offered here are:
UG Courses: BA, B.Sc, B. Ed, B. Tech(Civil, ECE, Food Engineering & Technology, Mechanical)
PG Courses: MA(English, Mass Communication and Journalism, Sociology), M.Sc(Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Physics, Nano-science & Technology), M.Tech.(Polymer Science & Technology, Information Technology, Electronics Design & Technology, Bio-Electronics, Energy Technology), MBA and MCA.
Eligibility for TUEE 2017
Candidates will be eligible in TUEE 2017 if they fulfill the following criteria:
• Applicants of UG courses are required to pass their 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university of the state or central in relevant discipline.
• Candidates who are applying for PG courses are required to pass their graduation from relevant disciplines with 50% of minimum aggregate marks from a recognized university of the state or central.
• Candidates who wish to apply for M.Tech are required to pass their B.Tech with equivalent discipline and marks at least should be 50%.
• Candidates should be from Indian Nationality only.
• Candidates pursuing in their final year can also apply.
Age Limit for TUEE 2017
Candidates applying for UG courses should complete 17 years of age while those applying for PG courses are required to complete 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for TUEE 2017
Candidates applying for TUEE are required to pay an application fee of 510/- if they are from general category, 260/- for SC/ST can purchase directly. They can also buy sending a request to the Controller of Examination, Tezpur University with a demand draft of Rs 560/- for general, Rs 310/- for SC/ST in favour of the Registrar, Tezpur University, payable at Tezpur, with a self addressed unstamped envelope. Candidates can also download the application forms from the official website and should be accompanied by a DD drawn in favour of the Registrar, Tezpur University payable at Tezpur for Rs 500/- for general and Rs 250/- for SC/ST.
Process of applying for TUEE 2017
Candidates interested in applying for TUEE 2017 have to follow below guidelines:
• Candidates can choose one option from two that is they can purchase the application form at the specified banks or branches and the second option is to download the application form from the website that is www.tezu.ernet.in
• Candidates can fill the form in any way with correct details.
• Fill the form with blue or black ball point pen and paste the photo of the candidate in the space provided.
• After filling the form, pay the required fee through any of the payment modes.
• Now send the filled in application form and DD to the address of Tezpur University.
• Candidates are required to first visit the official website that is www.tezu.ermet.in and click on the link of application form.
• Then fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
• Then pay the fee through any one of the payment modes.
• Now login to the site with login details and enter the fee details.
• Verify and submit the application form.
• Now take the printout of filled in application form and DD for the future reference.
Syllabus in TUEE 2017
The syllabus in TUEE will be according to the course applied. Time duration for the exam will be 3 hours and the questions will be of multiple choice.
Important Dates in TUEE 2017
Following are the important dates in TUEE 2017:
• Application forms for all programs will be available in 3rd week of February, 2017.
• Applications in online are available from 3rd week in the month of February, 2017.
• Last date to receive applications, both in online as well as offline will be in the month of April, 2017.
• Date of this entrance examination will be in the month of May 2017.
The dates for all the above events will be updated soon for further more information visit official website www.tezu.ernet.in