Under Graduate Aptitude Test is organized by All India Management Association that is located in New Delhi. This is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted to invite applications into various UG Programs approved by University. Eligible candidates with valid scores are provided admissions in the Educational Institutions that are affiliated to AIMA. The various UG courses that are offered to the qualified students are: BBA, BCA, BHM and Integrated MBA.
Eligibility for UGAT 2019
Students are required to satisfy at least the minimum criteria to get eligible and apply for AIMA UGAT which is mentioned as below:
• It is essential that applicants for all the courses are necessary to complete and pass 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent examination from one of the recognized educational boards of India.
• It is mandatory for candidates to score 50% in their academics of 10+2.
• Candidates applying for all the courses must mandatory satisfy the domicile requirements.
• Candidates those who are appearing for 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for UGAT test.
Age Limit for UGAT 2019
All the applicants of UGAT are required to complete 17 years of age but should not be above 23 years while applying for this examination.
Registration Fees for UGAT 2019
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee of 450/- directly in Cash if purchasing the forms at specified branches of Bank of Baroda, Study Centers of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi. Applicants can also make the payment through DD of 550/- which has to be drawn in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
Process of Applying for AIMA UGAT 2019
Candidates are required to follow below guidelines in the process of applying for UGAT test either in the Online or Offline:
• Candidates can either purchase the application forms of UGAT at the specified centers Bank of Baroda, Study Centers of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi.
• Applicants can also obtain application form by sending required fees through DD.
• Fill the application form without any mistakes and paste recent passport size color photo of candidate in place provided.
• Then send the filled in forms to the address “All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 Tel: 011-24645100”.
• Candidates need to first visit the official website www.aima.in
• Then register in the site with the basic details required to fill the form.
• Login credentials will be obtained after some time to email and mobile.
• Then fill the application form and pay the application fee through DD.
• Now enter the fee details in the form and finally verify once again.
• Then submit the form and take the printout for future reference.
Syllabus in UGAT 2019
Candidates need to revise the subjects of 10+2. All the questions will be in multiple choice format only with time duration of the examination being 2 hours.
Important Dates in UGAT 2019
Following are the important dates in UGAT 2019:
• Application forms are available in online and offline in the month of April 2019.
• Last date to receive the application forms at the Registrar’s office is in the 1st week of May 2019.
• Date of examination is in the 2nd week of May 2019.
Exact dates in UGAT test will be updated soon. If you would like to know further more information then visit official website which is www.aima.in