UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam is conducted every year to invite applications into the Bachelor of Education courses in various educational institutions of UP. B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam is conducted every year by one of the Universities of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who will be eligible to pursue this course should qualify in the examination with valid score and are offered admissions in Colleges or Universities across Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
The candidates applying for UP B.Ed JEE will be eligible to write the test, only if they fulfill the following criteria:
• All the candidates who wish to apply for this examination are required to complete as well as pass their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university of Uttar Pradesh or Central.
• Candidates are required to score at least minimum of 45% aggregate marks in graduation to get eligible for this examination.
• Candidates are to be Indian citizens only, but satisfy all the domicile requirements.
Age Limit for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
It is essential that candidates applying for UP B.Ed JEE are required to complete 21 years of age to fulfill the age limitation criteria for this examination.
Registration Fees for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
All the eligible candidates who apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2017 are required to pay an application fee through DD that will be updated in the notification.
Process of Applying for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
To apply for UP B.Ed JEE candidates are required to follow below process:
• Eligible candidates can apply for UP B.Ed JEE either by downloading the application form or purchasing it directly at University counter or by a request through post.
• All the candidates who choose to download application form from the official website, then they are required to visit upbed.nic.in
• Now once application form is obtained then fill it correctly without any mistakes.
• The paste the recent color passport size photo of the candidate in the space provided on the form.
• Then pay the required amount of fees through DD.
• Final step is to send the filled in application form along with DD to the University office through the register or speed post.
Syllabus for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
The UP B.Ed JEE examination will cover the topics of Aptitude, General Awareness, Current Affairs basic topics of History, Geography, Civics, Economy, Basic Science. The total time duration for completing is 3 hours. All the questions are of multiple choice format only.
Important Dates in UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2017
Following are the important dates in UP B.Ed JEE 2017:
• Application forms in all the modes are available in the last week on February 2017.
• Last date for payment of fees for this examination is in the last week of March 2017.
• Completely filled in application forms as to reach the University office by 1st week of April 2017.
• Date of Entrance Exam is in the last week of April 2017.
The exact dates for all the above events is updated soon. If the candidates would like to know further more information regarding Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam have to visit the official website.