VITMEE 2018 Counselling
Applicant who have cleared the VIT Master’s Entrance Examination or VITMEE 2018 exam will have to appear for the counselling of VITMEE 2018 on the mentioned date, time and location by the VIT University. The counselling of VITMEE 2018 will take place according to the ranks in VITMEE 2018 exam achieved by the students. The VITMEE 2018 counselling will be completed in two phases. Applicants require to submit the mentioned documents for verification at the time of the VITMEE Counselling 2018.
VITMEE 2018 Counselling process
• All details regarding various branches available under the Master in Engineering course for the academic year 2018-16 and the total number of seats available in all branches will be showed at the VITMEE Counselling centre in order to help students to choose the options.
• In the process of counselling the unreserved seats will be allotted first where the allotment criteria will be solely merit based.
• All applicants who have qualified to the merit list have to attend the counselling mandatorily.
• Applicants may express their choice of college/institute at the time of counselling, this will be considered as the final choice made.
• If in case a student is unable to attend the counselling for a valid reason then his/her parent can attend the counselling of VITMEE 2018 on his/her behalf with a proof of identity and an authorization letter by the student.
• The process of registration will commence from 7.30 a.m. and to 8.30 a.m. Those who report after 8.30 a.m. will be allowed to register for the next session.
• Shortly after the registration of the VITMEE 2018 exam, the counselling will start.
• When a candidate appear to attend to counselling, verification of documents will be done and when documents are verified then the candidate can go ahead for the counselling of VITMEE 2018.
Counselling schedule of VITMEE 2018
1st round of VITMEE Counselling 2018: In the month of June 2018
2nd round of VITMEE Counselling 2018: In the month of June 2018
Documents to be carried at the time of VITMEE 2018 Counselling
• Mark sheet copy of class 10th and class 12th
• E‐Admit Card of VITMEE 2018
• Certificate of qualifying degree
• Mark sheets of all the semesters
• Transfer certificate from college/school last attained.
• If the student is applying for M.Tech then a GATE score card.
• Service certificate issued by the employer for sponsored applicants
• Category Certificate applicable for all class except General category.
• Certificate of physical fitness as per the guidelines of the university
• Demand draft drawn in the favour of VIT University of Rs. 10,000 which is payable at Vellore, Tamil Nadu
• Four passport size coloured photos.
Important note for VITMEE 2018
• Applicants who want to get admission in the hostel will have to deposit another demand draft of Rs. 21,000 in the favour of VIT University.
• Candidates are required to carry their ID of their blood group when appearing for the counselling.
• Once the seat allotment is completed, the applicant must submit the fees in part. The fee which is to be paid is Rs 10,000/‐ through a demand draft.
VIT University Official website: www.vit.ac.in