WBJEE 2018 Counselling
The counselling of WBJEE 2018 will start off from the mid of the month of July 2018. The mode of the counselling WBJEE 2018 will be online mode only. For that all successful applicants will have to register online. Dates of counselling of WBJEE 2018 are not announced yet, however it will be announced soon on the official website. All candidates are requested to keep visiting the website in order to stay updated with the recent developments.
Online registration Process for the WBJEE 2018
• Applicants need to fill in details like WBJEE 2018/ JEE Main 2018 Roll number, name, father’s name and date of birth for registration, address, contact number.
• Once the registration is completed then applicant will have to download the challan and pay the fee of counselling of WBJEE 2018 of Rs. 506.
• Applicants will need to log in with the roll number of WBJEE 2018 and password. After that they will see options like Registration details, available choices, fill choices, display filled choices, and change the password, provisional allotment letter. Applicants must not forget to take a printout of their options after locking them.
• Candidates will be needing to fill up the order of preference which will be offered by the institute. Please fill up the details carefully as they will not be change once submitted.
• WBJEE 2018 Seat Allotment – all applicants who have valid id and password to log into the portal must log in and check the status and take the print out of the WBJEE 2018/ JEE Mains 2018 Provisional Allotment letter once downloaded.
• The WBJEE 2018 seat allotment letter will have to be downloaded by the applicants.
• Applicant has to make sure his/her choice of stream and study programme beforehand and think thoroughly about the choices before appearing for WBJEE 2018 counselling. Allotment of seats will take place according to the availability of seats.
• All applicants will have to carry the documents for verification at the mentioned date and time at the reporting centres, there they will have to pay the fee.
• All applicants are required to make note of the application number of their application form, which will be used for all further communications.
Documents required at the time of counselling for WBJEE 2018
• Hall ticket of WBJEE 2018
• Rank card of WBJEE 2018
• Original degree or the provisional certificate
• Transfer certificate from the last attended school
• Character certificate from the last attended school
• Mark sheets and certificates of all classes above class 9th in original
• Proof of date of birth
• Community certificate for the category of SC/ST/BC applicants
• Certificate for claiming the admission under other special categories like NCC, NSS, PH, Sports
• Migration certificate
• Physical fitness certificate from a medical officer who is authorised to do so.
• Four coloured recent passport sized photographs
• These all documents are required in two set of copies which are dually attested.
• Applicants are requested to read all rules and guidelines carefully and follow them properly. The seat allotment is purely on the basis of availability.