XAT 2018 Registration
Xavier Aptitude Test is conduct
ed every academic year by XLRI. Xavier Association of Management Institutes has given the organising responsibilities to XLRI. The candidates who are qualified in this examination will be eligible to get the admission in approximately 110 business schools for PGDM course located across India. This entrance examination every academic year.
Eligibility for XAT 2018
It is essential that candidates who are interested and decided to write the entrance examination of Xavier Aptitude Test should mandatorily satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply:
• Applicants who wish to be eligible for the course through this entrance examination have to essentially pass as well as complete under graduate degree from the recognized university of India or State.
• Candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for XAT but it is essential that results of graduation should be known by the time of counselling process.
Age Limit for XAT 2018
Interested candidates applying for Xavier Aptitude Test 2018 need to have a lower age limit of above 21 years.
Registration Fees in XAT 2018
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- towards Xavier Aptitude Test examination. Payment of fee can be made in 3 ways that are:
1. Using Credit or Debit Card
2. Through the help of Net Banking
3. Through DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur
Process of Applying to XAT 2018
To apply for Xavier Aptitude Test applicants should only apply only in online mode and follow below steps:
• Applicants need to visit official website to fill the application form that is xatonline.net.in.
• Click on the link of application form and then complete the registration process.
• Once the login credentials are available to fill the application form.
• When the form is filled now take a printout of it.
• Then paste the recent passport size color photograph and sign in the place provided for it.
• When the form is completely filled send along with the relevant documents to XAT office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001.
Syllabus for XAT 2018
The candidates who apply for Xavier Aptitude Test need to prepare the subjects related to their discipline in graduation. All the questions will be in Multiple Choice format only.
Important Dates in XAT 2018
Following are the important dates in Xavier Aptitude Test 2018:
• Applications will be available in the official website from 2nd week of August 2016.
• Last Date to receive the completely filled in application forms is 10th January 2018.
• Entrance Examination of XAT is conducted on 8th February 2018.
• Results will be announced in the month of March, 2018.
For furthermore information visit the official website www.xatonline.net.in.